VOGONS

First post, by ComputerNutt1970

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi I was Wondering what I might do to see if anyone is interested in any of my old computer parts I need to clear out my storage and had a computer business from the late 90`s and have stuff from before then as well including a Packard bell 486 DX2 full unit also a very Nice EPOX setup form fourth Generation Socket A Athlon XP and 8RDA3+ PRO board and Cpu with I/O Shield, HSF manuals and Original Box. I was Pointed to your Forum from Overclock.net I have alot of old stuff it has been stored since way back but it has been kept dry and in Boxes.
Thanks 😎

Reply 1 of 7, by Robin4

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Just an idea, put it on ebay? (dont know if there are people that or not agree with me)
You dont want to throw it away.. There is always someone who`s have intrests in these parts.

~ At least it can do black and white~

Reply 2 of 7, by DonutKing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Selling on this site isnt allowed, but ebay is a good option. You can also try amibay.com as they are geared towards old computers and you dont have to deal with ebay or paypal.

If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.

Reply 5 of 7, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I wonder why nobody is asking the location of ComputerNutt1970. Perhaps there is someone in the area wanting to come home with a truckfull of goodies?

Reply 6 of 7, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Washington State. I would be more than happy to take any number of such treasures home!

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 7 of 7, by Soupdragon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Sadly I put a lot of my old PC stuff in the bin. Unless you know it worth something eBay isnt worth the hassle with scamers, fake bidders and cheap skates requesting you send things by untrackable postage.

Steam | World of Warcraft