VOGONS

First post, by 81ramirez

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I bought this RT-423X board, thinking it was an AS 496, to use it with an AMD 586 133mhz. But I can`t find information about the jumper settings. My processor is recognized as an AMD 486 100mhz. I can easily set it 100, 120 and 150mhz, but I cant find the multiplier jumpers. Also, I can`t find the jumpers for the cache memory configuration, I think the board has 512kb, but it`s showing just 256kb. Does anybody knows anything about this board? The manual would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

j2xn.jpg

Reply 1 of 3, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Have you tried finding your board in Total Hardware 99?
It's quite a search but perhaps you can find it there, it has tons of manuals for older components like your board.

Are there any readable marking on the board that may help identify your board?

Perhaps the "PCI" bit in the middle will help, could you perhaps take a closer picture of it?

Edit: You could try looking here and here

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 2 of 3, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Well, I did some looking around and this one looks quite similar: http://artofhacking.com/th99/m/A-B/33238.htm
Does this one look like yours?

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 3 of 3, by 81ramirez

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thanks for the reply.
Well, it has Terminator written in some corners and RT-423X written between the second and the third ISA slots. I can post a better photo latter, this one was made by the seller. I searched for these keywords everywhere, only thing I found, was in this forum: http://www.winhistory-forum.net/showthread.ph … id=4101&page=11 The guy seems to have the same problem as I do. I registered there, but never got an email confirmation (the post is very old anyway), and Google translate wasn't helping that much. I will take a better look at Total Hardware 99.