First post, by nvllsvm
- Case: FormD T1 (sandwich v2.0) (w/ 2x Noctua 120x25mm exhaust fans)
- Motherboard: ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac
- CPU: Intel 4790k (w/ Coollaboratory Liquid Pro TIM)
- CPU Cooler: Thermalright AXP90-X47 Full (w/ Noctua 92x14mm intake fan)
- GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 Ti G1 (deshrouded w/ 3x Noctua 92x14mm intake fans)
- Memory: 16GB (2x8GB) G.SKILL F3-1600C9D-16GXM
- Power Supply: 750w Corsair SF750 SFX
- SSD: 2TB Samsung 870 EVO (IDE mode)
- Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
This system triple boots Windows XP Professional (32-bit), Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), and SystemRescue and uses GRUB as a boot menu. I temporarily connected a SATA DVD drive to perfrom the Windows installs (unmodified Microsoft discs). The fresh installs (no drivers) were then backed up using SystemRescue to hopefully avoid needing to reconnect the optical drive.
Everything works flawlessly. Temps never exceed 65C (CPU & GPU) and the system runs fairly quiet (except for the GPU's coil whine under heavy load).