VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by TheNexxuvas

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Here is the vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsrfjeOKZnc

Probably something I overlooked but just wondering. Someone wanna clue an old dude in?

Many thanks in advance

Reply 1 of 4, by TheNexxuvas

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

heh judging by the amount of views and 0 responses either I stumped everyone or this is such an easy add it regards not response, 🤣.

Either way...it's a nice keyboard, would love to turn it on for my use.

Reply 2 of 4, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

identify the tablet and you will likely be able to identify the software the tablet maker uses for the virtual keyboard...
Why don't you ask the video shooter?

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 3 of 4, by TheNexxuvas

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is a viliv x70. After a bit of research I've come to the conclusion that the virtual keyboard is not anyway shape or form like that in the video. A google image search shows the virtual keyboard to be more inline like the win 7 ones for tablets.

It almost looks like a front end with a different ui for dosbox...hence the full screen with that keyboard on the right side (instead of overlapped or overlayed).

Mysteries are fun

Reply 4 of 4, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

yeah, it looks like a dosbox builtin virtual keyboard, especially since it says dosbox 0.71 in green fonts below the keyboard. Ask the video shooter 😀

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper