NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Windows 11 Home, 64-bit

Reply 1082 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi hakanates,
thank you very much for your translation. I will take a look a it the next days and also add it to the DFR package management system for easy downloading the next days.

This week I'm away from my permanent internet connection, but I have started working on 0.9.1 now. (The MIDI device selector will be available as a hidden feature in 0.9.1 and then officially in 1.0. Also there are some drag&drop problems in 0.9 which will be fixed in 0.9.1.)

Reply 1086 of 2280, by colonny55

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello Alexander. Is it possible to make D-Fend Reloaded remember the last option accessed in the profile editor? Let me explain:

When I am configuring a game I usually edit its profile multiple times. By this I mean that I launch the game to see how it runs, close DOSBox, return D-Fend Reloaded and re-open the profile editor, making tweaks as I go by. This is specially true when I am changing the graphics settings, mouse sensitivity, cpu cycles, or adding a virtual drive.

Every time I open the profile editor it defaults to the first item in the list item tree (named "Profile"). Since I find myself always returning to the same option in the selection tree this default form behavior is sort of inconvenient. It would save us users some time if instead the profile editor opens up in the last selected item from the profile tree.

This might seem like a minor user interface issue, but this window is probably the most accessed screen the user sees. A small change like that would make D-Fend a lot easier to use and more user friendly.

Thank you for your attention.

Reply 1087 of 2280, by hakanates

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I founded few wrong letter
and fixed
sent to you final file
Please publish it

Attachments

• Filename
    Turkish.rar
    File size
    27.92 KiB
    Downloads
    331 downloads
    File comment
    tr
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 1088 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Some little status update:

• The Turkish language file is online now, downloadable via the package manager and via the DFR homepage / the Sourceforge DFR project page. (The updated version will be available soon.)
  • The "Use as screenshot in profiles list", "Rename all" and "Delete all" context menus won't be enabled anymore if there are no files.
  • The access violation when reseting the default values page should be gone, too.
  • The next big 1.0 feature (which will be available partially in 0.9.1 as a hidden feature) is making procress.
colonny55 wrote:

Is it possible to make D-Fend Reloaded remember the last option accessed in the profile editor?

I really like this kind of requests (because they are very easy to fulfil):
Open the program settings dialog in advanced mode, goto the "Profile editor" page and activate the first option...

Reply 1089 of 2280, by sst

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi, ... Alexander

I use your = D-Fend Reloaded, "v0.9 release", D-Fend Reloaded PortableApps package".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have screenshot problem, with "VectorDemo demo" and "Unreal demo".

1 ) "File | Import | Download packages... | Packages manager | Games Section Tab.

2 ) After i have check the checkbox = "VectorDemo" and "Unreal".

3 ) After i press the button, "Download and install selected games".

4 ) After it download and install.

5 ) After i close the "Package manager", section.

6 ) I see the two programs in the list, of the main section.

7 ) If i go inside the "Screenshot" Tab = this section is empty = no screenshot.

8 ) If i go inside the "Notes" Tab, of "Unreal 1.1" = this section contain = Ce jeu est fournit par Scene.org.
---

Have you not inserted, screenshot, inside the package of individual program.

---

P.S.

The "Packages manager" section, that contain the "Multiple demo package" [1 download that contain all demos], contain all screenshots.

But no screenshot in a demo= inside, "Packages manager | Games Tab", section" [1 download that contain one demo, like Unreal 1.1].

Please verify at your side, ...

----
Happy new year 2010, ...
----

Reply 1090 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi sst,

the packages marked with "This game is provided by Scene.org." in the tooltip in the packages manager are downloaded directly from scene.org. This zip files are not D-Fend Reloaded package files but plain zip files just containing the program itself without any additionally data. The package manager can handle plain and D-Fend Reloaded zip packages (just like the normal zip package import function). If the zip file is a plain zip file, D-Fend Reloaded will try to identify the game/program by an auto setup template and will not show any confirmation if it can be identified exactly. (And of course DFR 0.9 has auto setup templates for all the demos from scene.org.)

(Just for the more technical interested users: There is also an option to specify a download location for an additional auto setup template for each package entry in the list file. With this I could make package lists directing to plain zip files on foreign servers but given DFR some auto setup templates for them located on the DFR homepage.)

The option to import plain zip files makes it easier to bring more files to the package manager. (The guys at scene.org probably would not like to repack all their archives to make them DFR compatible.) Of course I could make single game packages from the big exe packages, but I don't think Sourceforge would be the right place to host Shareware and Freeware games etc. If anybody would give me server space, I could make complete single game packages (including screenshots etc.). But at the moment the current solution is the best one I can offer.

Reply 1091 of 2280, by sst

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi, ... Alexander

I use your = D-Fend Reloaded, "v0.9 release", D-Fend Reloaded PortableApps package".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packages Manager section =

1) When opening the "Packages Manager" window, it keep the button selectable = not disabled.

---

2) If no checkbox is selected, it keep the button not disabled.
See file included.
= Please, change it to disabled, when no checkbox is selected.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See file included, ...

Please verify at your side, ...

----

Attachments

Reply 1092 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Until now the "Download and install selected ..." buttons are always enabled if the lists above are not empty. If no game, template etc. is selected, clicking the button does nothing, just as the text on the button says: "... install selected ...". But I can change this so the buttons will become enabled only if at least one record in the list above is checked. It's a bit more work to check on each click on the list if at least on record is checked, but it's no bigger problem.

Reply 1093 of 2280, by Cpt.Guapo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi Alexander and DFR fellas,

Alexander, I received you PM and have translated the NSI file, as you requested. Find it attached. Thanks for contact me.

Attachments

"Mythology is what grownups believe, folklore is what they tell children and religion is both."

Reply 1094 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi Cpt.Guapo,

thank you for your translation (also see new PM).

Some little status update:
The 0.9.1rc1 version is nearly ready; all known bugs are fixed and some more hidden 1.0 features have been added. Additionally 0.9.1/0.9.1rc1 will have a Brazilian Portuguese and a Turkish translation out of the box. Also the numbers of auto setup templates has been increased. 0.9.1rc1 will bring about 100 more auto setup templates than 0.9. For the final release of 0.9.1 I am planning to add again 50 more templates - this means having more than 1000 overall. Besides the bug fixes the other main reason for the 0.9.1 version is to add DOSBox 0.74. At the moment there is only a 0.74rc1 release available to the DOSBox beta testers and I have no idea when 0.74 will be released. (And so I'm not sure if it will be a good idea to wait for DOSBox 0.74 before releasing DFR 0.9.1.)

Reply 1096 of 2280, by Cpt.Guapo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Here they are the last files, Alex. Sorry for not translate them before...I thought would be only the NSI file...My bad...

Now they should be complete...

Attachments

• Filename
    ioFiles.zip
    File size
    1.16 KiB
    Downloads
    323 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

"Mythology is what grownups believe, folklore is what they tell children and religion is both."

Reply 1097 of 2280, by IIGS_User

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Huggybaby wrote:

Alexander, the download page says the latest DFR version is 0.1.1, that's a little bit behind! 😀
http://www.dosbox.com/download.php?main=1

Yeah, hop to http://frontends.dosbox.com/ to see the current list of frontends.

Klimawandel.

Reply 1098 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi Cpt.Guapo,
thank you very much. With this for me D-Fend Reloaded 0.9.1rc1 is complete now and I will upload the first release candidate within the next days.

Reply 1099 of 2280, by Alexander

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I have just released D-Fend Reloaded 0.9.1rc1. You can find it as usual on the beta download page. 0.9.1rc1 fixes all currently known bug and brings about 100 new auto setup. Also the the new Brazilian Portuguese and the Turkish language files are integrated now.