VOGONS

Common searches

Screenshots of the current CVS

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 27 of 95, by bzfrank

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Outstanding! I like to report that also "Z" (Bitmap Brothers, DOS Version) is running! There is only one minor bug that the mouse seems trapped inside the left side of the virtual dosbox VGA screen, it is not possible to move it to the right side of the screen. Inside this 'cage' it moves however ok and I can select robot units, etc. And it as fast as I know the original from a long time ago on my P4 2.6 Ghz box. 😉

Any idea/config setup about the mouse area?

Edit: The area for the mouse to move is exactly 1/4 of the screen width.

Last edited by bzfrank on 2003-09-20, 03:53. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 29 of 95, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author
bzfrank wrote:

Outstanding! I like to report that also "Z" (Bitmap Brothers, DOS Version) is running! There is only one minor bug that the mouse seems trapped inside the left side of the virtual dosbox VGA screen, it is not possible to move it to the right side of the screen. Inside this 'cage' it moves however ok and I can select robot units, etc. And it as fast as I know the original from a long time ago on my P4 2.6 Ghz box. 😉

Any idea/config setup about the mouse area?

Edit: The area for the mouse to move is exactly 1/4 of the screen width.

Yes Is a bug I introduced. I will probably fix it in the upcoming week. (I know which line is wrong. but i hope can find a substitution instead of just deleting it )

Snover. I actually did. But i didn't like the 0.58 standing on top 😉

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 37 of 95, by Kain

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

War Troll? He should take some Ritalin or some mental laxative... that way he could enjoy the finer things in life. (Just a joke! I mean no disrespect man)

Athlon Xp 1700+ @ 1.833ghz
ASUS A7N8X v1.4
Crucial 256mb Pc 2100 @ 166 mhz
Chaintech GeForce 4 Ti4200 128mb
Western Digital 40gb WD - 400
Windows 2000 Professional
Creative SB Live! 5.1 Dolby
Maxtop Case w/ 350w PSU

Reply 38 of 95, by Xelasarg

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Realms Of Arkania 3 = Das Schwarze Auge 3 works (way too slow, but I guess it might be playable on a 3 GHz machine).

Attachments

• riva 1.jpg
    Filename
    riva 1.jpg
    File size
    76.71 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception