VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Guest

User metadata

Hi to all, my problem is that when playing graphics adventures they often request to write a name for the save game, and DoxBox doesn't let me, the words don't appear 🙁 anyone can help? sorry about my english

Reply 4 of 6, by jal

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Please write the details about your configuration, system (PC, Mac), OS (Windows, OS10, Linux), processor type + speed, memory, keyboardtype (USB, PS/2) etc. Withouth such information, it's really hard to help.

JAL

Reply 5 of 6, by Magic

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Yes, I had that on Police Quest 3 the other day, but Police Quest 1 worked fine before that.
When I went to save a game, I couldn't type to rename a save. I checked out in windows and it worked fine. I think I eventually got it working, but I forget how. 😖

-Magic
www.samods.com - Mods by modders.

Reply 6 of 6, by Guest

User metadata

I'm not the "guest" above. Just so you know! 😉

And back to the issue, I just started my PQ3 with DoSBox today and have the same problem with saving. It doesn't allow you to use the keyboard for anything. Have you figured out how you fixed the problem Magic, assuming you're still active in the forum?

BTW, here are my specs: PC, Windows XP, P4 3.2 Ghz HT, 512 MB, PS/2 keyboard (not american by the way).

Please mail me I anyone figures it out. Thanks.
nepsa87@hotmail.com