VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by undermythumb66

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Alright, so i got Autodesk Animator Pro to run on DOSBox everything like the mouse, etc worked great but I ran into an issue with my drawing tablet. I tried tapping the pen it just would boarder the drawing space in AAP and not go in the window, even clicking the buttons like with the mouse wouldn't work . Tried adjusting the legacy settings for the tablet in Windows 11, no luck. Finally, I tried to configure it as a custom mouse/pen device in AAP by selecting the .IDR file and an error pops up saying it can't load c:/resource/WACOM.IDR followed by function waiting timed out. So I'm not sure if it's both a DOSBox and AAP thing or just one of the two.

The last thread to even touch on a similar issue was from 2006 and was using DOSBox 0.65 and despite the issue being sort of similar i guess, the solutions were all dated or unable to be done as it mentions sdlmain.cpp which my copy of 0.74-3 doesn't include. as it's sdlmain are all batch files.

I am very much like a turbo-boomer with DOSBox as well as all the all the command prompt stuff to it. But if anyone has solutions to get the tablet working please let me know with some navigational details, etc. if you guys have any questions or need some more details or screenshots, I'll try to provide some of those as well.

as for that thread i mentioned, if anything from that could apply to this, here it is: Wacom Tablet+Dosbox+Autodesk Animator Pro