VOGONS

First post, by netleopard54

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I was just wondering. I have some games not listed on the DosBox website. One of which i have played through in entirety just fine. I was wondering if there is a way to contact the developers to tell them that DosBox works with these games.

Specs:

Dosbox Version 0.61

AMD Athlon 3300+
1024 Mb DDR ram

Games:

Noctropolis ~ Completed the game. around 10-15 hours gameplay with no problems.

cycles 10000
FS 0

Conquerer AD 1888 ~ Only installed and run the intro. But looks promosing

There are a few others im going to try out when i get the chance. I just wanted to let someone know about compatible games.

P.S.

Thank you for allowing me to play Privateer, the original again. I havent played since a child and i have been desperatly trying to create a boot disk/VMWARE to play this game for 5-6 months before i found DosBox. Keep up the good work.

Reply 1 of 3, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

You can submit these information yourselves on DOSBOX site. You need just to register and then you can create new entries or add to existing ones.

Mirek

Reply 2 of 3, by netleopard54

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you for the reply. I didnt know that if you registered, that it was the users that added the games. Thanks again and take care.

Reply 3 of 3, by Jiri

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I see that you added Noctropolis to the database but the game was already there. Just to put your comment in the old entry would be better.