VOGONS

First post, by unknownuser

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hmm, well, thats not what i want 😀. I'll trie to modiefy the source so i only had to press a key (maybe shift or something) and if this key is pressed the screen-capture routine is called. But i've got problem compiling the cvs with dev-cpp. Did anybody know how to make it compile under this ide ?

if i use mingw and msys i get it compiled but i want to use dev 🙁

sorry for new thread, i dont use this forum all the day 😒

Reply 1 of 3, by unknownuser

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Today I took a look at the source and I would do something like that: in vga_draw.cpp there is a function called VGA_VerticalDisplayEnd (IIRC). If i test in this function if shift is pressed or not i maybe (?) could call TakeScreenShot (but with what argument?) or EnableScreenShot from render.cpp. Is this possibel/correct? What libraries do i need ? And: how can i compile it under Dev-Cpp. I tried the last 2 hours but i couldnt get it...

Reply 2 of 3, by Harekiet

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Hmm just gave it a quick try, but dev-cpp screws up with project header directories, giving priority to global ones so you run into a conflict with a local dosbox one. And then when it has all files compiled with a bit of tweakers, the command line to link them all is too long. Dunno if there's some work-around for that since that would be seriosly weak 😀

Reply 3 of 3, by unknownuser

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ok, i patched the vga_draw.cpp and render.cpp myself so that i could save whole frame of each second. However I could not see the frames than, cause if i catch i screenshot the image won't be shown... Strange... However it works...

btw, i compiled it with mingw/msys, couldnt get dev-cpp 2 work...

MfG