VOGONS

First post, by dukem

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The game runs fine under 0.72, full sound, at 800x600, good speed, CD audio too, but it wont load up a single cutscene, nor the intros. I even copied all the movies to my blood directory and did the necessary changes to the blood.ini file, same result. Also, I cannot find the patch anywhere that patches v1.00 to 1.20 (or even 1.00 to 1.11), the ones at lith.com are down, so I cant even tell if its because of the version of blood I have.

Reply 1 of 5, by rcblanke

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The Patches Scrolls have them.

Reply 2 of 5, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So does the offical blood website >.> http://blood.lith.com/fix2.asp

EDIT: bah, i should read more! I could upload the patches since i still have them afaik and provide links for you 😀 there are 2 patches needed if you do not have the Whole Unit edition.

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website

Reply 3 of 5, by dukem

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i got the 1.11 patch from patches scroll website, didnt bother with 1.20 since im not playing in 3dfx, cutscenes work fine now. what is the second patch i need? i dont have whole unit blood (never heard of it till i looked on amazon).

Reply 4 of 5, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
dukem wrote:

ididnt bother with 1.20 since im not playing in 3dfx, .

It doesn't just provide a glide renderer for changes only. There are gameplay changes too (most notably difficulty of those getting those hands off your neck)

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 5 of 5, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yep, 1.20 was the 2nd one i was referring to because it does more then just a renderer update as mentioned ^

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website