VOGONS

First post, by raulpuro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

I have not managed to put in this game, the voices and simultaneous subtitles in the intro, if I remove the sound effects in settings, text is displayed but no voices are heard, and if I put sound effects, voices are heard but not shown the subtitles.

Greatings.

Reply 1 of 7, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The game was probably written that way. I doubt it is a DOSBox problem.

If you want voices and subtitles, you will probably have to patch the game's executable. This is not a straightforward task for the inexperienced.

Reply 2 of 7, by raulpuro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer, yes you may be right, the game came out translated in many languages, in Strahd's Possesion not happen this problem, I remembered that if it was possible in Stone Prophet, but a long time not playing ago, and surely I this wrong.

It's a shame, there are several games like warcraft 1 and Inherit the Earth GOG version, which occurs the same, of the latter ask your official forum but ...

Greetings

Reply 4 of 7, by raulpuro

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Jorpho wrote:

Inherit the Earth is playable in ScummVM and ought to have more flexible options.

Hi,

Yes, in ScummVM works properly the English version, but unfortunately the Spanish version is unofficial and does not work.

Greetings.