VOGONS

First post, by doomer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi. I want to report a problem in Fury of the Furries in Dosbox 0.63, Windows XP SP2. Generally the game works fine but when you reach the second episode (lagoon), the water and background flickers heavily and makes the graphics very ugly. I tried changing various settings in the dosbox.conf file, I tried using different outputs, normal and dynamic core, dblbuffer on and off but it still flickers. The latest cvs version (aep) still flickers and what's more, it introduces another bug - the intro plays too quickly.

I just wanted to report this problem so that the devs know about it. Now I want to say thanks for the awesome program. I am a huge dos fan and recently had to take away my dos-dedicated pc to save room. But I found this program and for the last five days I've had incredible fun. Thanks again for the awesome program. 😀

Reply 1 of 3, by SuperCOP

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Great old game Fury of the furries but I have a little problem and I need your help.
I'm a DOS fun and I have a lot of DOS games but about 2 years ago my housemaid threw in the trash all boxes, manuals, codes...
So now I have a lot of games that are not running because without the access codes. Do you know a site or other to find these codes again and, for you if you can tell me the access codes for fury of the furries, please?

Reply 2 of 3, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You could try the old dos game cracking programs, the most popular of them was Neverlock and there are like dozens more.

Also www.replacementdocs.com might have the documentation.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 3 of 3, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Reminds me of Quarantine - got the CD version, but can't find that copy protection cheet anymore. It was a dark red leaf, with black text on it, really hard to read if you didn't have the lights turned on. I copied it in Excell years ago to make it easier to read in the dark, but I lost that too 😖 Stupid thing is, the cracked version I have works fine but no CD music of course.