VOGONS

First post, by cyberaxe

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i know there a solution around there for fixing the slow mouse in a final unity but it means having to either make a seperate config or changing your config everytime you want to play but ive found another solution which is very usefull if you setup dosbox to run like dos (without all the various configs and such)

MOUSE /U is ran at startup (via my auto.bat ran via the autoexec section of the config) to unload the built in mouse driver then i load cute mouse thusly: LH CTMOUSE /P /3 /N

the only thing you need do then is change the sensitivity down to about 49 in the dosbox.conf and it seems to work fine for all games ive tried so far without the need to constantly modify the sensitivity

i am using DOSBox Daum Cafe CVS Build 07.15.2006 and cute mouse v2.0 alpha 4

and to fix the CD-ROM not detected error in the setup.exe if you've copied it entirley to your hard disk all you need to do is mount your STTNG folder as a new drive using the -t CDROM option

plus while i remember if your having problems saving your game remember and make a subfolder called "savegame" in the STTNG folder