VOGONS

BOOT

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Ugouser

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am very upset because I can not boot from the diskette or HDD directly, I must create am Image, why can't I ? 🙁

Reply 3 of 5, by dvwjr

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Ugouser wrote:

Than explain me how to create the images from the floppy or hdd, and how to make them bootable in the meantime...

After you explain to me the meaning of life and how to get along with others by playing nice - oh, say by not DEMANDING to be told how to do things on your schedule. Remember, you are not the center of the known universe...

Figure it out by using the search engine on this Forum.

dvwjr

Reply 4 of 5, by Ugouser

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Sorry, I din't mean to be DEMANDING something, about the center: everything is comparatively, and actually I AM a center of the universe I live in. About the meaning of the life: It's in serving GOD, to serve him you must have him in you, to let him IN you must follow the commandments (not to swear, not to lie, to treat the others like you treat yourself, not to be envyous about the elements of the other peoples lifes, e.t.c.). You know that he is in, when you feel love to everything, and you don't care even when you know that you even love your enemies. That's the only meaning you should know for now, GOD will help you find the way when he have found you. Bless you and good luck.