VOGONS

First post, by sonny

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

First post here. game installs and runs fine on DOSBOX except....

I have lost the red card which lists the flesh ratios required to start the game. Anyone know what I should do?

Shall I try contacting the publisher/developer?

Thank you

ps. I tried adding the 2 numbers up and it does not work.

Reply 2 of 12, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

You could try over at
http://www.dosgames.com/forum/index.php

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 5 of 12, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

You should check your thread again. dosraider has posted a link for you.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 6 of 12, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I have 800+ games so keeping track of one sheet is not easy. I lost that sheet ages ago too - it was a dark red sheet with black text so it couldn't be copied. I spent ages retyping it in Excell to make sure I'd never lose it but I lost that file 😜 But I believe there's cracks around for it.

Reply 9 of 12, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Okay I digged through my three boxes of manuals and the damn sheet is nowhere to be found. Would it be possible to make a copy or something of it? A decent scanner could easily scan it these days.

EDIT: by the way, since Quarantine is no longer owned by any company, it's perfectly legal to give out the fleshratio sheet. After all, I own the game myself and can't use it anymore. I don't want to use the cracked version out there because then I won't be able to use the CD movies and audio CD.

Reply 10 of 12, by OpTiMaL

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Here's a scan of the reference card containing the Pedestrian Weight To Impact Ratio Table. Been meaning to scan it for a while now just in case I lost it, and I figured now is as good a time as any.

http://files.filefront.com/6862910