VOGONS

First post, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

start it then let the demo's play through once then the 2nd time it plays the one with you saying "I need to donate some blood... someone else's" the demo goes out of sync. (zombie does not get pushed into hole @ start)

i do not have a DOS machine anymore so i can't test if this really happens in the game.

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website

Reply 1 of 5, by tannerstevo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I tried letting the demos play through and the first time the zombie got pushed into the hole, but the second time he got killed by the pitchfork. Is this what you mean by "out of sync"?
I think that it may just be the way the demo works because I got the exact same behaviour on two different machines.

BTW, both machines are running DOSBox as I don't have a DOS machine to test this.

Reply 2 of 5, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

the zombie is NOT killed with the pitchfork though which screws the whole replay over... the zombie rises up (like they do >.>) and chases the player thus screwing up the players movement since it blocks the player etc. and it deals damage.

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website

Reply 4 of 5, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ya but the problem does not arise on the first play. only does it screw up after it loops.

my website