VOGONS

First post, by ThomasJ

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I installed and played the game Back to the Future III. It works fine on Dosbox, especially after turning the music off and decreasing the speed. Unfortunately, I find it impossible to finish the game. The fourth and last level is way too difficult.

There are many URL containing cheats, but I can't use them. For instance: to enter the codes rotten cheat (level 1), lousy cheat (level 2) and low down cheat (level 3) - but they never work for me. I try to enter them while the game is running or at pause or during the intermission story, using capital letters or not, but nothing works.

Another cheat is to down A (or 1) and press Up, Down, Left, Right. This doesn't work either. I tried this in both arrow keys consoles on the keyboard.

Did anyone manage to make those cheats work? If so, please tell me what exactly am I doing wrong.

Reply 1 of 1, by t0mme

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Well, don't get your hopes up for that last cheat you provided, because that's the level select cheat for the Sega Genesis version of the game.

* Intel Pentium Dual-Core e2180 @ 2Ghz | 3GB Ram | Asus Geforce 9600GT 512MB | Vista Basic *
* AMD Sempron XP 2800+ @ 1,6Ghz | 1GB Ram | SiS M760GX | Windows XP | Linux Mint 8 *
* Dedicated DOS-machine obsolete since DOSBox 0.73 *