VOGONS

First post, by sam767

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

alright ppl i searched about that problem but it seems no one has a clue Except for that Guide under windows xp , as many of you may know that this game has alot of complication things (like testing video during install , in-game Cars Documents videos) the truth is i had this problem with my REEL old Rig Which has 2mb S3 Trio SVGA PCI Back in the year of 1996 untill one day i came up with a brand new SVGA name "Logic" or something ? which also support 2mb it is waaayy much better than S3

Anyway back on DOSBox! simply to fix this matter just set machine type to (Tsng ET4000) on dosbox configuration file

yet Another issue i don't know if i sloved it right but Everytime you run DOSBOX you must load the file (univbe.exe) before you start the game otherwise you'll get rediculiously Height/width Window size ! ( it can be add in autoexec)

However i tried Rob muller modified univbe.drv sometime ago but did NOT succeed ,

the only version would be Recommend is SDD53A-D ITS COMPLETELY FREE with registration codes

Ok that's all ! 😀

i hope the next version of DOSBOX suport Tseng ET4000W32 or something beyond : D