VOGONS

First post, by Cosmic M

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is this the correct place to request games? If so, id like for there to be support for The Incredible Toon Machine.

Incredible Machine 1 and 2 are supported if that helps at all, when i tried running the installer through DOSBox on my vista x64 machine and it just said that it isnt supported in this version of windows.

Any chance it can happan?

Reply 1 of 7, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Read my 60 Seconds Guide to DOSBox (and don't just read it - follow it too).

If that doesn't help, come back with details on how you mounted your C and D drives, how you did the install, how you configured sound, music etc.

Reading the aptly named README file will be a good idea too.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 2 of 7, by Cosmic M

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I read that.

Other games that are on your supported list work fine, this is not on the list and does not when using the same method.

What i am asking is if you guys can somehow make this particular game supported/compatible with dosbox.

Reply 3 of 7, by ripsaw8080

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

According to Mobygames, The Incredible Toon Machine is a Windows game. You can install Windows 3.x in DOSBox using guides available in these forums, and then you might be able to install and run the game using Windows within DOSBox.

There is a DOS version of the game called Sid & Al's Incredible Toons, which can be run directly in DOSBox without having to install Windows 3.x

Reply 5 of 7, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

You fail...

MiniMax wrote:

If that doesn't help, come back with details on how you mounted your C and D drives, (...)

You did not do that. You fail.

Cosmic M wrote:

(...) it just said that it isnt supported in this version of windows.

I doubt very much that that is the exact error message. Again, you fail.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 7 of 7, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Everything's ruined under Microsoft Windows.

Since you're using Vista X64 your only choices are:
- install Windows 3.1 in DOSBox
- install a 32-bit Windows operating system, dual-boot
- WINE it up in linux

apsosig.png
long live PCem