VOGONS

3D Ultra Pinball 2: Creep Night

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 23, by exofreeze

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thank you very much for all the input on this matter guys. At the very least, it is an interesting situation. I will look at Jungle Quest when I get the chance. I had a suspicion that it might be related to a demo for that game

Dosquest - you assume that a cue file is automatically a pirated game? Then you are a damned idiot. You can take that quote straight to an admin too. You need to back off on your accusations. You obviously have no idea how most people use dosbox if you assume that bin/cue rips are all pirated. And yes, please do talk to an admin about how I sent you a message calling you a "punk". *rolls eyes*.

Reply 21 of 23, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Dosquest: please stop calling everyone a pirat. There are countless reasons why people rip their legitimate copies to images. At times even the developers recommend this. On OS X and I assume linux, too, this is the only way to enjoy games with CD Audio tracks.

Exofreeze: please stop flaming as well. It's not nice being called a pirate without consideration of the circumstances. Still, no name calling over this matter anymore. And please when you pm, keep it civil as well (though I imagine calling someone punk could be considered neglegible via pm - but best don't write PMs when it is only the beginning of a private flame war 😉)

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 23 of 23, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

He called you pirate, you called him damn idiot in public. You are even and since you don't want to drop it I'm closing this.
Congratulations

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper