VOGONS

First post, by wocko1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

G'day all

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but I wanted to let you all know that I have an MT-100 up for sale, as I replaced it with a MT-32 (Old) and a CM-32L.

It still works great, except the QD drive doesn't work (probably needs a new belt) but as a MT-32 synth, it still works just like a bought one. All it needs is a power cord (9V 1.5A) which can be bought from any electronic shop (like Jaycar here in Australia/NZ).

EDIT: Price will be about AU$80 but I could negotiate, plus postage. I can post overseas, except to African nations or Italy but will be at buyers expense.

Reply 4 of 12, by sprcorreia

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
wocko1 wrote:

Well the auction ended, and NO SALE. I guess not many people are interested in these things. It wasn't like I was asking too much for it.

People are interested, but my opinion is that it's a bit expensive...

Reply 6 of 12, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Ban hammer please

(edit, there was a post above mine from someone asking for trades - just so my pst doesn't look totally out of place 😉)

Last edited by Dominus on 2011-12-30, 23:58. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 7 of 12, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Dominus wrote:

Ban hammer please

We have a topic for spammers (link is in my sig 😉 )

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 8 of 12, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Nah it's not a spammer, but blatantly asking for trades

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 9 of 12, by wocko1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

SOLD!

Dominus, you don't need to be a dick. I was trying to find a way to sell my old MT-100, as I replaced it with an MT-32 v1 and CM-32L.

tdb. I sold the MT-100 ok, someone on the forum bought it from me, and shipped it all the way to Europe. Hate to burst your bubble, but the CM-32L isn't for sale. I had a SOD of a time trying to get the thing, and they're RARE as anything.

Reply 10 of 12, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Wocko1, you don't have to be an *** and just revive an old thread to dick me off.
Trading on the forum has been forbidden, hence my replies.

Reply 11 of 12, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
wocko1 wrote:

Hate to burst your bubble, but the CM-32L isn't for sale. I had a SOD of a time trying to get the thing, and they're RARE as anything.

They are rare indeed. I got pretty much all of my Roland units from Japan. I haven't seen a CM-32L on eBay ever I think 😀

Reply 12 of 12, by wocko1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I actually got my CM-32L from eBay, when I saw it, I bought it immediately because I was after one for ages. The CM-32L, SC-55mkII and the MU-80 all came from Japan, where the MT-32 came from the US. Needless to say, I had to go to Jaycar and buy powerpacks for all of them, except for the MU-80 which the seller provided one. Surprisingly I got the old MT-100 from a bloke from the Central Coast in NSW.