Topic actions

Reply 20 of 25, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'll just put this here:

....HOW MANY AGES HENCE,
SHALL THIS OUR LOFTY SCENE BE ACTED OVER.
IN STATES UNBORN AND ACCENTS YET UNKNOWN.

btw, anyone have an idea about what it does mean if anything at all ?

Reply 22 of 25, by Kamerat

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
ElBrunzy wrote:

Maybe you will like to hear my cover of the silpheed intro tune ? I used the mt32 to render the original .mid track and recorded distorted version of my bass guitar playing the lead. I dont recall having so much fun recording the bass line for a cover, it is something else this music bass line. http://junkskool.net/audio.aspx?d=/B_MotherHen/14_f-0.mp3

oh and pitch shitfted bassline at first, be set

Sounds nice, weird that the intro isn't covered more 😀

DOS Sound Blaster compatibility: PCI sound cards vs. PCI chipsets
YouTube channel

Reply 23 of 25, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

gdjacobs : wow it really is...

Kamerat : I also did another cover of the soundtrack where there is a planet appearing on the background. http://junkskool.net/audio.aspx?d=/c_walkingw … _EGA_planet.mp3 I wont further bother you with my silpheed cover, that is all I have ever done. I do it for the fun of recording music, I recorded original midi music with a mt32 for the drums of that one. I dont understand what is you mean about covering more the intro.

Reply 24 of 25, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
soviet conscript wrote:

Sorry, unknown stuff, I guess I dont have the same silpheed CD as you. Mine is for sega-cd or stuff like it and it's the original soundtrack with better quality.

Reply 25 of 25, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

funny thing is if you iterate the video game name : "silpheed - the legend of silpheed", you will end up with stuff like "the legend of silpheed - the legend of the legend of silpheed". Its rather epic and show many proudness in self to claim that the name of the video game is a legend by itself.

I recall the legendary Silpheed who did not need a mirror shield to meet Medusa face to face ! Because he his known as Silpheed, the legend!