Hello people ! , im upload the first CD

Real Magic Software Catalog - Demostration CD-ROM

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/efauvocexvjb … 9puo49jp/shared

Im scan the cd and the box in a few days

Reply 23 of 48, by thierry

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi People ! , im upload The Horde , the cd contain a CD AUDIO Tracks , im rip and use the Golden Hawcks cd program , i think its rip ok , tell me if find some errors

VoFqeOc.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?gac9uawyes7ff50,48 … 5azbczl6d2bb4ni

Im scan the BOX of REEL Magic and the book of Horde and cds in a few days

pd: im looking the Game Dragons Lair REEL MAGIC version , i think i find in this month or the other

Reply 24 of 48, by DonutKing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks again! Ive been looking for the reelmagic version of dragon's lair but it seems impossible to find

If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.

Reply 25 of 48, by Kaiser76

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The Orde coming with the bundle ,but the CD-ROM have special BIOS because on the other controller don't work efficiently and the OPL3 emulation was very poor forma buzzing and noisy spur!

Reply 26 of 48, by Roman78

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello everyone, just created an account here for this.

DonutKing wrote:

Thanks again! Ive been looking for the reelmagic version of dragon's lair but it seems impossible to find

And Yes .... I own the game Dragon's Lair for the ReelMagic video card. Bought it in a bundle of games. Unfortunately I'm unable to play it, not owning a ISA RealMagic card. I can upload the game (can someone tell me which category to use on vogonsdrivers.com).

PM send to DonutKing....

Is there a way to play this game without a Realmagic card or does it works whit an PCI card.

Thank in advance....

/edit: Dragon's Lair uploaded: Link

Last edited by Roman78 on 2015-01-06, 10:10. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 30 of 48, by fixxx

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Awesome! Thank you for the uploads 😀. Anyone have Return To Zork (ReelMagic version) they could upload? Can't find this anywhere... or any others? I picked up a ReelMagic ISA board recently, but the games are very hard to find (no surprise).

Thanks.

Reply 32 of 48, by DonutKing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So at this point, the only Reelmagic games known to exist are Return to Zork, The Horde and Dragon's Lair?

If you are squeamish, don't prod the beach rubble.