and HERE IT IS !!!!!

m4QjYrN.jpg

YqVU7Fv.jpg

psyXfv8.jpg

THANKS TO htcmeme , grateful to share the ISO

Link :

LINK REMOVED
<no links to abandonware / warez>

initially had trouble with the game, I lost it hung, and not working demos, it comes with 3 demos (there are videos)
Dragons Lair 1 , Dragons Lair 2 and BrainDead13 , but im free memory in the autoexec.bat and config.sys and now works
perfect!

Reply 42 of 48, by thierry

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thanks again to stuvize , send me a PM to another ISO ,
It is larger, about 80 megs, I think we should try if an update is that there is an update to the Dragons Lair because it has many bugs, I will investigate

I'm updating the link, I'm up to MU

Change the google drive link and download to all

Reply 48 of 48, by Roman78

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Huge Topic Kick....

Yesterday I tried to run Dragons Lair and The Horde on my Pentium II whit a Real Magic Card. Unfortunately I own the EM8300 PCI card and not the ISA card. So I was unable play the games.

Dragons Liar started to a selection screen were I could select language, FPS and some other settings, than it gave a huge unreadable error.

The Horde gave the error message that RMDEV.SYS is not loaded.

Got some drivers for the ISA card (including that RMDEV.SYS) that won't work on the PCI card, and the PCI card drivers won't work whit the Games/Dos.

I think that the PCI card is mostly to watch DVD's on your Pentium 1 system. But than I tried to Watch a DVD on Windows 98 using the Real magic card, but that also did not worked as expected. Could it be that it only working with the loop-trough-cable? I simply connected a Second monitor on the Monitor output of the Real Magic card.