VOGONS

First post, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Intel SR440BX
Brand new in box with all accessories and manual. I bought it a couple of years ago because I thought it was exciting for retro but I have never used it. 440BX uATX with onboard NV TNT 16MB and SB PCI 64.
Manual Quick View
047f49111961765.jpg
$10

MSI K7N2GM2
This one is pretty neat. It's a uATX nForce2 IGP mobo. Dual channel. SATA 150.

It's the one without firewire. I do have the backplate.
http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=proddesc&ma … no=&prod_no=597
1cb1b6111961763.jpg
$10

Priced to buy me a meal. 😉

You pay shipping. 😁

Reply 2 of 7, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
swaaye wrote:
Intel SR440BX Brand new in box with all accessories and manual. I bought it a couple of years ago because I thought it was excit […]
Show full quote

Intel SR440BX
Brand new in box with all accessories and manual. I bought it a couple of years ago because I thought it was exciting for retro but I have never used it. 440BX uATX with onboard NV TNT 16MB and SB PCI 64.

047f49111961765.jpg

Interesting board, considering it's an intel but they didn't use their own i740 chip to power the graphics. Guess it was to far behind by the time the P3 hit the scene?

Reply 4 of 7, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
unmei220 wrote:

Will you ship internationally ? / Any idea how much will the shipping cost to here ? I'm interested in the MSI one... 😢

Well it looks like shipping is $30 for Argentina. 4lb box. Let me know if you are interested otherwise Prophase_J wants it.

Reply 5 of 7, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
bushwack wrote:

Interesting board, considering it's an intel but they didn't use their own i740 chip to power the graphics. Guess it was to far behind by the time the P3 hit the scene?

There's a slightly older one with Riva 128 too. It is strange that they didn't use 740 until 810 came around.

Reply 6 of 7, by unmei220

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
swaaye wrote:
unmei220 wrote:

Will you ship internationally ? / Any idea how much will the shipping cost to here ? I'm interested in the MSI one... 😢

Well it looks like shipping is $30 for Argentina. 4lb box. Let me know if you are interested otherwise Prophase_J wants it.

Go ahead and arrange with prophase_j.
Too bad, but U$S40 exceeds my current budget... 😅