VOGONS

First post, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi guys! Which of all these shown in the pic is actually the wavetable header on an sq2500? I'm asking this because two of them look similar but one has a less pin than the other.. and I'm worried something may go wrong if I plug my DB50XG in the wrong connector... 😵

Most of you know how the SQ2500 looks like but anyway I leave a pic of the card 😜

sq25001.jpg

Many thanks!

Reply 1 of 3, by Great Hierophant

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Its the one by the joystick port. Just line up the holes on the card with the mounting holes and pegs on the daughterboard.

It seems you have a rev. B SQ2500, nice.

http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/ - Nerdly Pleasures - My Retro Gaming, Computing & Tech Blog

Reply 2 of 3, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This one actually isn't my picture (I took it from google), but ironically mine's actually a rev B card too 😜 Gonna try the card and see if everything works properly, but by now zillions of thanks 😀

Reply 3 of 3, by subhuman@xgtx

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

well, it seems that whenever I try to listen to midi via MPU401 everything becomes extremely choppy (with or without the daughterboard plugged in). I'm using 2048 drivers and an Athlon 2500 mobile @2.4ghz plus an Abit AN7 with 2gigs of ram. WIN98se of course 😀

7fbns0.png

tbh9k2-6.png