VOGONS

First post, by ewssoundcard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all. Would there possibly still be an interest from (a) member(s) in the Vogons community regarding a Terratec EWS64XL soundcard (ISA) including the front panel (with the two MIDI IN's and OUT's ; and other connections) ? Of course all cables are there also (I removed all EWS64XL components from an old PC that I used at that time for music home recording as a hobby). What would be a fair value of such a card & front to (the) (a) person(s) who would be interested in buying such a retro card for retro hobby use ? Regards

Reply 1 of 5, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Are you asking for how much it is worth, in order to sell it on eBay or Amibay?

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 2 of 5, by ewssoundcard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

if there would be an interest for such a retro card I then could go through "Amibay" it seems, as I learn from you question. It would be better that someone who would be very interested from his/her retro computer hobby into retro hardware such as the EWS64XL would obtain the EWS64XL instead of "collecting dust" here. So do you think that anyone would be interested and at what price then if the EWS64XL would still be a valuable retro object ? At that time when I bought the card it was a rather expensive item of course but now probably only people having a retro PC hobby with retro games could show some interest I think ? Any advice ?

Reply 3 of 5, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Trading and selling is not allowed on Vogons. With that in motion, you can try Amibay.com forums where people buy and sell retro computers and accessories.

Note | LLSID | "Big boobs are important!"

Reply 5 of 5, by ewssoundcard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

OK. Regarding the specific reference to "Amibay" : I will thus consider to have a look at that possibility to find out if someone would be interested and therefore also better end my request, here at Vogons, for some information feedback through this channel. Thanks and bye.