VOGONS

Old hardware giveaway thread.

Topic actions

Reply 440 of 1218, by Thallanor

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
liqmat wrote:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0 new/sealed in box 5¼" disk version. Box has minor shelf wear and tear, but in overall good condition. Inside everything is still sealed (manual, disk envelope).

This is actually the first PC game that our family ever purchased, along with King's Quest 4, when we bought our Tandy 1000 TL/2. 😀 I was just playing it a few days ago when poking at the Tandy. 😀 Damn, talk about memories.

Reply 442 of 1218, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Thallanor wrote:
liqmat wrote:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0 new/sealed in box 5¼" disk version. Box has minor shelf wear and tear, but in overall good condition. Inside everything is still sealed (manual, disk envelope).

This is actually the first PC game that our family ever purchased, along with King's Quest 4, when we bought our Tandy 1000 TL/2. 😀 I was just playing it a few days ago when poking at the Tandy. 😀 Damn, talk about memories.

Know what you mean about the memories. First time I put my hands on MS Flight Simulator (which was actually subLOGIC now that I think of it) was for the C64 in the early 1980s and I borrowed it from a school friend because there was no way I could afford it as a teenager. I think it was like $80 back then which would be $200 in today's dollars.

Reply 452 of 1218, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ok, up next is Gamerunner 3 from Quarterdeck which not only has cheats for Windows and DOS games, but also has great utilities for caching, memory management and more. Specifically for games running in Windows 95, Windows 3.1 and DOS. This is complete in box and in great shape.

Number between 1998 and 2018. Guess every 10 minutes. Correct guess gets the prize. U.S addresses only.

grfront.JPG
Filename
grfront.JPG
File size
1.1 MiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
grback.JPG
Filename
grback.JPG
File size