VOGONS

First post, by JTK68

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello. I recently bought this Fujitsu / ICL Indiana but I can't find manual online.
Could there possibly be someone a copy of the manual that you could send me by email?
I was thinking of installing Pentium MMX 180mhz overdrive processor to upgrade this computer but I can't find the right jumper settings.
Also if someone is BIOS or drivers to this as well it would be a great to get also.

Reply 1 of 9, by retardware

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Look inside for the Fujitsu numbers and search using "site:fujitsu.com".
Fujitsu service is outstanding, you can download even ancient documentations from there.

Reply 4 of 9, by JTK68

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Some pictures.

IMG_766411.jpg
Filename
IMG_766411.jpg
File size
1.58 MiB
Views
File comment
Inside
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
IMG_765111.jpg
Filename
IMG_765111.jpg
File size
921.68 KiB
Views
File comment
Model
File license
IMG_767711.jpg
Filename
IMG_767711.jpg
File size
1.01 MiB
Views
File comment
Front
File license

Reply 5 of 9, by McBierle

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi, trying to hijack your thread. I have an ICL but a 486. I wanted to ask for pics of the thing that holds the floppy and cdrom (don't know the word). I made some quick and dirty holdings as those were missing in my icl case. Buuuut i think after looking at those pics again, you case is different.

WP_20190416_004.jpg
Filename
WP_20190416_004.jpg
File size
201.18 KiB
Views
File license

edit: or not? Anyways could you make some pics?

edit2: ok that we store our ICLs next to IBMs is just coincidence????? Are you listening to ensiferum at the moment? 😀

Reply 6 of 9, by bofh.fromhell

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
McBierle wrote on 2019-04-16, 21:29:
Hi, trying to hijack your thread. I have an ICL but a 486. I wanted to ask for pics of the thing that holds the floppy and cdrom […]
Show full quote

Hi, trying to hijack your thread. I have an ICL but a 486. I wanted to ask for pics of the thing that holds the floppy and cdrom (don't know the word). I made some quick and dirty holdings as those were missing in my icl case. Buuuut i think after looking at those pics again, you case is different.

WP_20190416_004.jpg

edit: or not? Anyways could you make some pics?

edit2: ok that we store our ICLs next to IBMs is just coincidence????? Are you listening to ensiferum at the moment? 😀

Necro etc, but here you are 🤣:

4AFsR9Yl.jpg
87Hfprgl.jpg
eudVSd3l.jpg
rLllACpl.jpg

The floppy and CDROM are actually mounted in a slight angle upwards.
And they are not black as the case, they are dark grey.

Reply 9 of 9, by Baleog

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
McBierle wrote on 2022-09-30, 22:54:

HA! At last!
But that thing is crazy. Anyways many thanks. 😀

I have a stack of fujitsu ergopro e which have a very similar case (so much in fact that i could just switch the motherboard and PSU between one of them and my Indiana for a small upgrade).
Im sure the brackets are the same, and i guess one machine can be used for spare parts. Send me a PM if thats something you are interested in!

Mixed PCs - Midi racks - Micros and more