VOGONS

First post, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hello,
i trying to find Abit PG5 manual to check if is worth to buy it. If it suppors K6-II and K6-III etc..

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 2 of 4, by H3nrik V!

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Review here, at Anandtech, might give you a clue:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/49

Please use the "quote" option if asking questions to what I write - it will really up the chances of me noticing 😀

Reply 3 of 4, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok thanks.

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 4 of 4, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I got Zida Tomato X98-3D, i know that is not best, missing AGP slot, probably doesnt support high K6-II / III frequencies without some FSB increase (max multiplier seems to be 5.5 and if im not wrong i support only 66 not 100 MHz FSB cpus).. but i had this MB, i second own machine with K6-2@300MHz and it was cheap.