VOGONS

First post, by Violett'Blossom

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Has anybody made this card work with MS-DOS 6.22 and Win 3.1 via those CF to IDE 44pin adapters ? 😊

Thanks for info 😊

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retro gaming : Compaq Armada E500
Portable : MacBook Air 2012
Hackingtosh : I5 6500 8GB DDR4 RX480 8GB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply 1 of 4, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've used a SanDisk Ultra II 2GB compact flash just fine with a 430VX motherboard in the past, but these things have a ton of counterfeits and revisions so you have to just try regardless.

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 2 of 4, by Violett'Blossom

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
appiah4 wrote:

I've used a SanDisk Ultra II 2GB compact flash just fine with a 430VX motherboard in the past, but these things have a ton of counterfeits and revisions so you have to just try regardless.

Iam buying new old stock from local IT department. Will those work as well in Laptops ?

Reply 3 of 4, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Violett'Blossom wrote:
appiah4 wrote:

Iam buying new old stock from local IT department. Will those work as well in Laptops ?

They should, but you never know 😀

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 4 of 4, by Violett'Blossom

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
appiah4 wrote:
Violett'Blossom wrote:
appiah4 wrote:

They should, but you never know 😀

Thanks for help 😀