VOGONS

First post, by Guybrush3pwood

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is there any resource online where we can find system restore discs for older systems? I need some for a Toshiba Satellite 4000CDT, a 660CDT and a 430CDT. I've searched online and I can find drivers, but not factory restore discs. Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Reply 1 of 6, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Good luck. Other than e-Bay, the only place you will find them is maybe archive.org IF somebody has made images and uploaded... but that would have shown up with a google search.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 2 of 6, by Guybrush3pwood

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
cyclone3d wrote:

Good luck. Other than e-Bay, the only place you will find them is maybe archive.org IF somebody has made images and uploaded... but that would have shown up with a google search.

Well that's a bummer. I'm actually quite surprised by this.

Reply 3 of 6, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Wrong forum. As per the pinned topic in this forum: "This forum is for running old Windows games on NEW (supported) versions of Windows" Ask old hardware and driver/configuration questions in Marvin. Marvin, the Paranoid Android

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 4 of 6, by Guybrush3pwood

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
collector wrote:

Wrong forum. As per the pinned topic in this forum: "This forum is for running old Windows games on NEW (supported) versions of Windows" Ask old hardware and driver/configuration questions in Marvin. Marvin, the Paranoid Android

My apologies.

Reply 6 of 6, by bjwil1991

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'm wondering the same thing. I see a Toshiba Satellite Pro 420CDT that has the Toshiba Companion diskette and a few others, which I have no idea if it's the OS itself. My ThinkPad 380D has the recovery media (diskette, CD, and Lotus) for the system.

Discord: https://discord.gg/U5dJw7x
Systems from the Compaq Portable 1 to Ryzen 9 5950X
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/retropcuser