First post, by Warlord
Not to make a guide or say best way just my experience. All supplies you can buy from walmart.
Distilled water (not the kind with added minerals)
PreHeat Oven to 200 Fahrenheit
Make sure you remove the battery, BIOS chips or etc 1st..
1. Put the motherboard in the kitchen sink and spray Simple green all over it.
2. Scrub it with the paint brush.
3. Apply more simple green
4. Scrub with paint brush
5. Pour distilled water on it making sure you wash all the simple green off
6. Blow compressed Air under all the chips, IO, pic slots, cpu Slots etc
7. Idea is to get as much of the water initially off
8. Sit the motherboard on a glass pyrex dish in the oven to dry for at least 1 hour
9. take out the mother board and Sit it on a paper towl to dry overnight.