VOGONS

Reply 280 of 293, by Evil_Orko

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Just got mine in yesterday and what a nice product! So professionally made with the black box and breakaway cable - very impressed by the workmanship and design. It works exactly as intended and am extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks again, Volo!

Reply 282 of 293, by Volo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I’m still alive (🍰 ) and the war has thankfully not touched me directly. I managed to get to my stash of devices, acquire missing tools and arrange shipping with the postal office in my neck of the woods. So I’m ready to sell!

During hiatus, with persistent insistence and heavenly patience of BlackVega, my device shall now support NTT Data Keypad Super Famicom controller, I mean this thing:
us3YSzFm.jpg

Thank you BlackVega, it was fun! I hope you enjoy your 3D-shooters.

I had to review my pricing:
Gamepad-to-PS/2-Keyboard Adapter: US$ 35.00 (sorry, I had to increase the price due to inflation).
Optional wire AT for AT motherboards: US$ 5.00
Shipping is US$ 8.00 for airmail (shall be shipped by land to Poland and flown from there).

I now accept PayPal, as well as commission-free local bank payments in major countries.

O-o-okay, I have like 10 unattended inquiries of my device. Got to address those!

Want to play MS-DOS keyboard-only games with a gamepad? Feel free to purchase Volo's Pad-to-PS/2 by writing me an e-mail:
3hUGsDI.png

Reply 283 of 293, by trunk70

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Volo wrote on 2022-12-17, 19:56:
I’m still alive (🍰 ❗) and the war has thankfully not touched me directly. I managed to get to my stash of devices, acquire missi […]
Show full quote

I’m still alive (🍰 ) and the war has thankfully not touched me directly. I managed to get to my stash of devices, acquire missing tools and arrange shipping with the postal office in my neck of the woods. So I’m ready to sell!

During hiatus, with persistent insistence and heavenly patience of BlackVega, my device shall now support NTT Data Keypad Super Famicom controller, I mean this thing:
us3YSzFm.jpg

Thank you BlackVega, it was fun! I hope you enjoy your 3D-shooters.

I had to review my pricing:
Gamepad-to-PS/2-Keyboard Adapter: US$ 35.00 (sorry, I had to increase the price due to inflation).
Optional wire AT for AT motherboards: US$ 5.00
Shipping is US$ 8.00 for airmail (shall be shipped by land to Poland and flown from there).

I now accept PayPal, as well as commission-free local bank payments in major countries.

O-o-okay, I have like 10 unattended inquiries of my device. Got to address those!

Hello Volo and Welcome Back!!! (Serafino here 😉 ).

Glad to see you and i hope all is ok for you and your family!

Cheers.

Vous devriez voir ce que je vois.

Reply 284 of 293, by kaputnik

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Volo wrote on 2022-02-26, 09:28:
Sorry for turning this thing political. If you'd like to help, please donate to International Charitable Foundation "Come Back A […]
Show full quote

Sorry for turning this thing political. If you'd like to help, please donate to International Charitable Foundation "Come Back Alive". Link: https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/ They accept card payments.
I won’t lie or sugarcoat it: this is not the charity to save cuddly polar bears and whales. Your donation goes to the army and tough people like these our heroes.

What you get in return:

1. No need to update world maps. That is not only Ukraine. Russia officially threatens Sweden and Finland with military actions. China is considering similar treatment of Taiwan.
  2. Possible prevention of World War 3. Yes, really! Doomsday clock is a minute to midnight.

Please, understand that the stakes are high. Globally high. Outcome of this conflict shall directly concern whole of humanity and each of you in less than a decade. Surprisingly, we are winning so far, but we need A LOT of help.

P.S. Hopefully, I shall survive and be able to return to business as usual.

Maybe a little bit late to reply, but only read this now. You didn't turn this political. Putler and his lackeys did by invading your country. I'll refrain from telling my opinion on that to keep the thread civil though...

Also fully agreeing with your analysis of the stakes. If this kind of aggression proves to pay off, we'll definitely see more of it.

To the Swedes in the forums: here's a list of Swedish projects/charities/etc. The guy keeping the list is 101% partial to Ukraine, and is doing his research. I fully trust the listed organizations.

So far Sweden has been doing very well in the private donations per capita rankings. Lets keep that up!

Reply 286 of 293, by Volo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

As of this day all of the devices are reserved.
Thank you for your trust and support!
X1qr9t9.png
I'll let you know if any reservation is vacated. No additional batches are planned for production until the end of the war

Want to play MS-DOS keyboard-only games with a gamepad? Feel free to purchase Volo's Pad-to-PS/2 by writing me an e-mail:
3hUGsDI.png

Reply 288 of 293, by Volo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Derek2210 wrote on 2023-08-29, 17:05:

Hi,

Can I be added to to the waiting list for a Gamepad to PS/2

Dear Derek, the project is on hiatus.
Please, let me PM you, once Ukrainian skies become stripy with contrails.

3hUGsDI.png

Reply 289 of 293, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Volo wrote on 2023-08-30, 12:09:

Hi,

May the F-16s we're giving you be guarding your skies soon. ❤️

Reply 290 of 293, by Derek2210

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Volo wrote on 2023-08-30, 12:09:

Hi,

Hi,

No problems, I understand the situatuon.

I make a 68000 FPGA based computer called the Q68, see the description on the QL Forum:

https://qlforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=18729#p18729

I have made and sold over 100 units, to QL owners

I saw your Gamepad interface, and thought it might work on my system.

The Q68 uses a PS/2 port for keyboard and mouse. I was looking to design a PS/2 joystick inteface to use the keyboard port to map joystick actions.

Regards,

Derek

Reply 292 of 293, by xorlof

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Volo, just letting you know that I would definitely be interested in buying a couple of these when you are able to make more. Stay safe!

And if other members here bought one and don't use it anymore, please PM me. I'll buy it from you for above your original cost.