VOGONS

First post, by britain4

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hey all, just sharing a few documents I've made for my own reference with information on Toshiba Libretto 100CT and 110CT machines I couldn't find anywhere else on the web. The info doesn't seem to have survived on archive.org and I wasn't aware of any of these until i found these documents on an old Libretto.

They were saved as .htm files with no images, and a separate folder with all the images jumbled up so I've reconstructed the original tutorials the best I can and made them into PDF files. I did NOT write any of this and all credit for the images and text goes to the authors.

Just thought it might be useful as this info is very hard to come by. If it needs taking down for any reason please let me know and I'll be happy to remove it.

Please note I only have 110CTs to test this stuff so some of the info may vary slightly for a 100CT.

Attachments

- P-MMX 200MHZ, PCChips M598LMR, Voodoo
- P-MMX 233MHz, FIC PA2013, S3 ViRGE + Voodoo
- PII 400MHz, MSI MS6119, ATI Rage Pro Turbo + Voodoo2 SLI
- PIII 1400MHz, ECS P6IPAT, Voodoo5 5500
- Toshiba Libretto 110CT, 300MHz, 96MB RAM

Reply 1 of 2, by bgpears

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you for these. Will definately try RAM upgrade. My Libretto is 110CT but I have no adapter to try it on yet.

britain4 wrote on 2021-06-30, 12:54:
Hey all, just sharing a few documents I've made for my own reference with information on Toshiba Libretto 100CT and 110CT machin […]
Show full quote

Hey all, just sharing a few documents I've made for my own reference with information on Toshiba Libretto 100CT and 110CT machines I couldn't find anywhere else on the web. The info doesn't seem to have survived on archive.org and I wasn't aware of any of these until i found these documents on an old Libretto.

They were saved as .htm files with no images, and a separate folder with all the images jumbled up so I've reconstructed the original tutorials the best I can and made them into PDF files. I did NOT write any of this and all credit for the images and text goes to the authors.

Just thought it might be useful as this info is very hard to come by. If it needs taking down for any reason please let me know and I'll be happy to remove it.

Please note I only have 110CTs to test this stuff so some of the info may vary slightly for a 100CT.

Reply 2 of 2, by britain4

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
bgpears wrote on 2021-10-13, 11:00:

Thank you for these. Will definately try RAM upgrade. My Libretto is 110CT but I have no adapter to try it on yet.

No problem - good luck finding one of the RAM modules, glad I bought one when I did.

Mine has been running fully stable at the 300MHz with a 47k resistor (according to the CPU voltage guide) for about 1.65v Vcore, barely more than stock, for a few months now

- P-MMX 200MHZ, PCChips M598LMR, Voodoo
- P-MMX 233MHz, FIC PA2013, S3 ViRGE + Voodoo
- PII 400MHz, MSI MS6119, ATI Rage Pro Turbo + Voodoo2 SLI
- PIII 1400MHz, ECS P6IPAT, Voodoo5 5500
- Toshiba Libretto 110CT, 300MHz, 96MB RAM