I ordered a GA-7VRXP which was delivered yesterday. Here are some of my thoughts about this motherboard:
1. 3.3V AGP cards works. But I still have to check more od them.
2. Manual says that AGP voltage can be adjusted between 1.5V - 1.8V from BIOS. This option disappears when 3.3V card id used.
3. FSB/RAM can be set at 100/166 😀
4. With latest F12 bios, FSB can be set over 300 MHz. Much more than needed 😀
5. No undervolting options on bios, only +5%, 7,5%, 10%
6. Setting memory timings can be difficult
There are twoo clock generators, one near PCI slots: ICS UM240175 0218 94228BF and second near RAM slots: ICS UT280101 0228 93718CF. Can someone help me find datasheets for these parts? 😀