VOGONS

First post, by rcarkk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello guys. Got this board without 16 caps. One of the boards the seller used to remove caps and practice soldering. Acording to him, the board was working fine. Any one can help me regarding capacitor identification? It's a Soltek SL-75KV+. Thank you

Attachments

Baby AT socket7 - Pentium MMX 233MHz + 3Dfx Voodoo
Socket 8 build - Soyo 6FA + Pentium Pro 200MHz + 3Dfx Voodoo 2 12MB
PC Remake - Pentium III 450 + Matrox G400 16MB
The K6-III build

Reply 1 of 2, by ederra

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The post is already several months old, but I didn't see it until yesterday.

First of all, keep in mind that my motherboard is Rev. F5 and the serigraphy is slightly different (I don't know if it's relevant).

I am attaching a photo of your motherboard with the location of the capacitors that I consider to be missing and their capacity.

I am attaching a photo of my motherboard for general reference

If you are interested, I have the manual and driver CD that came with this motherboard

I hope it helps

a greeting

Attachments

Reply 2 of 2, by rcarkk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
ederra wrote on 2023-02-02, 11:58:
The post is already several months old, but I didn't see it until yesterday. […]
Show full quote

The post is already several months old, but I didn't see it until yesterday.

First of all, keep in mind that my motherboard is Rev. F5 and the serigraphy is slightly different (I don't know if it's relevant).

I am attaching a photo of your motherboard with the location of the capacitors that I consider to be missing and their capacity.

I am attaching a photo of my motherboard for general reference

If you are interested, I have the manual and driver CD that came with this motherboard

I hope it helps

a greeting

I already got the list of caps, several months ago. As for the CD drivers, i will remember you if i need them.
Thank you for your pictures with the cap values. Have a good weekend!

Baby AT socket7 - Pentium MMX 233MHz + 3Dfx Voodoo
Socket 8 build - Soyo 6FA + Pentium Pro 200MHz + 3Dfx Voodoo 2 12MB
PC Remake - Pentium III 450 + Matrox G400 16MB
The K6-III build