VOGONS

First post, by iraito

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The controller works pretty well, the only problem is the X\Y rotation stuck on always pressed even after calibration, is there a way to disable specific buttons in XP or some old softwares for gamepads customization?

uRj9ajU.pngqZbxQbV.png
If you wanna check a blue ball playing retro PC games
MIDI Devices: RA-50 (modded to MT-32) SC-55

Reply 2 of 4, by iraito

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

For some reason they appear auto assigned in prince of Persia sands of time, if it was me i would like to fix them.

uRj9ajU.pngqZbxQbV.png

Reply 3 of 4, by elszgensa

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Yeah that sounds fair. Can't say I know of any tools to specifically disable/hide single buttons... Next best thing that comes to mind would be to use something like Xpadder or x360ce to define a virtual second controller, making a clone of the DS4's inputs while omitting the misconfigured ones.

Reply 4 of 4, by iraito

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
elszgensa wrote on 2023-04-28, 09:50:

Yeah that sounds fair. Can't say I know of any tools to specifically disable/hide single buttons... Next best thing that comes to mind would be to use something like Xpadder or x360ce to define a virtual second controller, making a clone of the DS4's inputs while omitting the misconfigured ones.

I guess that's one solution, i'm worried of loosing analog sensitivity though, to my surprise i'm able to run and walk by precisely moving the analog.
To be more precise on the issue, somehow the right analog is influenced by the triggers (which behave simultaneously as buttons and axis) if i could disable the triggers as axis and keep them just as buttons i think it would solve the issue.

uRj9ajU.pngqZbxQbV.png