VOGONS

Reply 20 of 23, by HanSolo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Seems he doesn't sell in Europe. It doesn't show up when I search on German ebay (It's out of stock anyway, but even in the past auctions it's not there).
The Nehamiah is available here but with 35 Euro it's too expensive for my liking (for a chip that I'm unsure if I'll really use)

Reply 21 of 23, by bloodem

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
HanSolo wrote on 2023-09-26, 09:55:

Seems he doesn't sell in Europe. It doesn't show up when I search on German ebay (It's out of stock anyway, but even in the past auctions it's not there).

Seems like someone was faster than you. It was in stock when I pasted the link (btw, I'm also from Europe). 😀
Either way, this seller never lists the whole stock from the get-go. He has a tendency to incrementally add 1 - 2 CPUs to the stock every few days (marketing ploy), so you can keep an eye out.

1 x PLCC-68 / 2 x PGA132 / 5 x Skt 3 / 9 x Skt 7 / 12 x SS7 / 1 x Skt 8 / 14 x Slot 1 / 5 x Slot A
5 x Skt 370 / 8 x Skt A / 2 x Skt 478 / 2 x Skt 754 / 3 x Skt 939 / 7 x LGA775 / 1 x LGA1155
Current PC: Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Backup PC: Core i7 7700k

Reply 22 of 23, by HanSolo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I just can't find the auction or the seller (or any of his auctions) on German ebay. No idea if something's wrong with their search or if that is intentional 🙁

Edit: I just found it - with Ecosia (yes, I avoid Google). What a shame one has to use a search engine for this...
Unfortunately the seller's ebay shop says "This store does not offer anything for sale at your location"

Reply 23 of 23, by Shponglefan

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I've noticed that not all Via C3 auctions list the model. Some of them only list speed and/or voltage.

It's possible to find Ezra processors based on voltage + speed, even if they're not advertised as the Ezra models specifically.

Pentium 4 Multi-OS Build
486 DX4-100 with 6 sound cards
486 DX-33 with 5 sound cards