First post, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Thought of sharing a few pics of my collections, since I'm free this weekend :

My Wing Commander Collection :

wcsu.jpg
Almost complete. The things missing here are the Secret Missions 1 and 2 Special Operations 1 and 2 boxes, ( I have the Deluxe Edition CD), Kilrathi Saga and the add-ons for Prophecy. Managed to get the Windows95 version of WC4 but not the DVD version.

Part of my Microprose Simulation Collection :

microprose.jpg

Some of Microplay series :

microplay.jpg

Origin's Crusader Series - Complete. (There're only 2 anyway. 😁)

f29lb.jpg
Also, I've managed to find the PC version of F29 Retaliator. The version which I was looking for so long. This one has the 100+ thick manual (though the bulk is due to 3 different languages) and an additional Dos 3.3 install disk to help run the game for those without a hard disk. This disk's plastic cover is still unopened.

My Blizzard collection :

battlechests.jpg
Missing is the Warcraft 1 - Orcs and Humans.

Some of my books :

booksje.jpg
Errr..these are not directly related this thread but I thought it might tickle the interests of the RPG fans here. I draw lots of imaginations from these books while playing the games and can't help thinking of the battles and expereinces from the games while reading the novels! 😀

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 1 of 8, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

here are some shots of my collection... I get ONLY original releases that are complete and in good condition... have spend quite some money on that, but the feeling of owning SSI rpg's that still have their srink wrap is priceless to me 😀 (have got another cupboard filled with games since those pics were taken)

Cimg0811.jpg

Cimg0813.jpg

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 2 of 8, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:

No Wing Commander Armada? Happened to be the first WC game I bought, back in 96' I think and I had fun with it. Happen to have the big box. 😀

Reply 3 of 8, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
bushwack wrote:
Malik wrote:

No Wing Commander Armada? Happened to be the first WC game I bought, back in 96' I think and I had fun with it. Happen to have the big box. 😀

Woops. Forgotten about that. I was never so much interested in Wing Commander Armada and Wing Commander Academy. I do have the Privateer but no box. Perhaps one day I'll get the complete boxed version of WC Privateer.

Reply 4 of 8, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here's my 3Dfx collection. Not shown is a Orchid Righteous 3D and a pair of Trust Voodoo2s in my retro rigs. The V2 1000's are still sealed. 😉

bush3dfxcollection.jpg

Reply 5 of 8, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

@keropi, bushwack: WOW, Double WOW! 😀

Reply 6 of 8, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Wow, that's a neat WC collection you have there, Malik. I myself have what I call my Civil Space Patrol collection here -

tiw1and2.jpg

What I play upon "joining" Civil Space Patrol;

wcsr.jpg

What I'll play when I'm a "senior member" at Civil Space Patrol.

Reply 7 of 8, by exxe

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

only a little bid of the graphics hardware i have
img_6263medium605s.jpg

and unfortunately most of the boxed games i have
img_6265medium81sw.jpg

img_6266mediumj0gt.jpg