VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 26, by TELEPACMAN

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
RacoonRider wrote:
King_Corduroy wrote:

That's a very colourful computer in your avatar! What is it a Sun system?

No, it's just a painted 486:)

Eh eh, Racoon rider had me fooled too King Corduroy 😁

Reply 21 of 26, by Snayperskaya

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Nooo! 🙁

Why does this stupidity needs to come around Logitech? Being a prosumer/sucker for their products for 10+ years now and this "departure" seems nothing besides a big abomination.

Reply 22 of 26, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

All this "modernism" BS is really, really retarded...

This is why I left Windows behind. And now Logitech is doing the same thing now?

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 23 of 26, by Evert

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The Logitech Performance Mouse MX and MX 500 are some of my favourite peripherals ever made. It's a pity that the MX500's paint started falling off and its rubber started perishing. On a related note: am I the only one who is depressed by the made in obsolesce mentality to the way products are designed and sold nowadays?

sigpic2689_1.gif

Reply 24 of 26, by Lo Wang

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

To be honest this looks nothing like anything I remember from late 80's and early 90's.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" - Romans 10:9

Reply 25 of 26, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Take a gander at the post I put up above. I already said I might have been hasty. 🤣

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!

Reply 26 of 26, by AidanExamineer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The MX 518 was the finest mouse I ever owned. When it finally wore out I bought a G400s, which only lasted about a month before the left click wore out completely. They replaced it with the "next best" model, the G402 Hyperion Fury, which is a shitty gimmick mouse. It's also too flat and small, much less comfortable than the G400s and MX 518. SO I got a big chunky Roccat and I'm happy again.

Logitech still makes a very fine trackball in the MX570, but I don't like trackballs enough to care, and I've moved on to various brands of mechanical keyboard. All the keyboards in that commercial look like the crummiest, smushiest, most awkward cheapo keyboards I could imagine. Terrible.