VOGONS

First post, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here's the scenario : you are stuck in traffic, listening to your usual rise of the triad soundtrack playing on the mp3 car player. The shit is going on smootly, there is a cute girl ranging next to you noticing you are listening loud Jackson (Lee, no Mike) music on your Fosford Rockgate amp. As you smile at her, the xmas music start, it is true : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKm2KWtXDkE, what do you do ? WHAT DO YOU DO ?!

Reply 1 of 7, by lavadrop

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Skip to Holiday Lemmings track, of course.

Reply 2 of 7, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yeah I guess I can always do that and this will lead the girl directly in to my bed, but I have 50000 video game music on that 64gb mp3 drive.

The true technique is to put the playlist on shuffle and hit "next". The the Command & Conquer soundtrack start to play, the girl's wet, she sit next to you, onto your bed and next thing you know, she is pregnant. That's the way to do it, lavadrop, I tell you, that's the way!

Reply 4 of 7, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

A wise man once said, "If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

The X-Mas music metaphorically being the puke in this case. :B

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 5 of 7, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

doctor st: it is called beer, I think that you can find some at your local convenience store. Of course when I drink that glass I like to smoke that weed called weed, it's a bit harder to find.

I think the point really is that I made myself a 1000$ (canadian) sound system on my car. Soon my rockford fosgate p400x4 will worth more than my very own yaris 2007. I have made a very huge collection of .mod and .mid into .mp3 on a usb and that is the music I enjoy to listen on my car. People often gave my the eye at a red light when I'm listening loudly to odd stuff.

Reply 6 of 7, by dr_st

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
ElBrunzy wrote:

doctor st: it is called beer, I think that you can find some at your local convenience store.

Yeah, but as an experienced beer drinker you probably know that not all are created equal! The cheap stuff that gets the most shelf space in the grocery stores is hardly drinkable when you tried the other, better stuff. 😀

ElBrunzy wrote:

Of course when I drink that glass I like to smoke that weed called weed, it's a bit harder to find.

Yeah, I know. But I never liked it anyways. That's why I asked to drink and not to smoke. 😉

ElBrunzy wrote:

I think the point really is that I made myself a 1000$ (canadian) sound system on my car. Soon my rockford fosgate p400x4 will worth more than my very own yaris 2007. I have made a very huge collection of .mod and .mid into .mp3 on a usb and that is the music I enjoy to listen on my car. People often gave my the eye at a red light when I'm listening loudly to odd stuff.

I can understand them! No matter what you're listening to, a 1000$ system (even Canadian) is going to annoy the hell out of neighboring cars. I thought this is why people buy them to begin with!

https://cloakedthargoid.wordpress.com/ - Random content on hardware, software, games and toys

Reply 7 of 7, by ElBrunzy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
dr_st wrote:

I can understand them! No matter what you're listening to, a 1000$ system (even Canadian) is going to annoy the hell out of neighboring cars. I thought this is why people buy them to begin with!

I feel my infinty 4x80watts speakers driven by a rockford fosgate p400x4 amplifier controled by an pionner receiver deliver quality sounding at reasonable level. It was 1000$ US currency. I put it at maximum power when I'm on the highway or somewhere I dont bother people. You often hear the music your next motorist is listening to, how many time was it the monkey island soundtrack?