VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi guys. Vogons is a pretty small community (at least not many people post in the "Heart of Gold" section) so I was thinking of stating a thread that would help us get to know each other better - you know, so you can put a face behind the avatar 😁. Post a picture (or don't) and share a little about yourself (or not). I'll start:

smaller.jpg
Filename
smaller.jpg
File size
771.81 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

I'm 31 and I work as a medical resident. I'm not married, but I live with my girlfriend (ex fiancee). My other hobbies are medicine, cars, motorcycles and tank model building. I've always loved taking things apart and putting them back together - even more so repairing and restoring things. I got into retro computing about 3 years ago, but I started hording computer parts I found interesting about 6 or 7 years ago. I got my first computer in 1995 for my birthday - a 133Mhz cyrix 586 with 8MB of ram, 800MB HDD, cirrus logics 54xx video card, 14" color monitor and a OKI Microline dot matrix printer. No sound card, no CD-ROM. Volfield was the first game I played on it , the second being Dune II. My favorite game genre is real time strategy. My favorite games of all time include Dune II, Homeworld, Dungeon Keeper, Mass Effect and the Command and Conquer series (Tiberian series more then Red Alert) - a game that has eaten most of my childhood 😀

Here's a few of my favorite things:

wlbf66Nm.jpg HUAI9wGm.jpg OYOyO39m.jpg Ko2w7wqm.jpg Lq3Y299m.jpg NzzyGCqm.jpg gOMyk6bm.jpg dueTg5om.png KDc9sbEm.jpg CQOBT9sm.jpg LhrSTygm.jpg

I'm generally an easy going guy, but I have strong opinions on... almost everything really - and have been known to shove said opinions down people's troughs - for witch I apologize in advance.

I've loved computers ever since I was in 2nd grade. I tried to make a carieer put of it, but it didn't pan out. I graduated from the polytechnic university of bucharest, and worked for a few months at EA as a 3D Modeler (3dsmax and Maya), but they shut down development in romania in 2008, leaving only testing witch I was not interested in. After that I opened an IT store / service witch proved more trouble then it was worth and only lasted about a year. Well payed jobs in IT here are hard to get, so I decided I'd give medicine a shot, and follow in the footsteps of my mom and younger sister, so I enrolled to med-school. To my surprise it wasn't as hard as I tought it would be, and medicine quickly became one of my hobbies - and that's the carrier I'm pursuing now. Better late then never I guess.

What about you guys? What do you do in "real live"? What do you look like? What are your other hobbies / interests? Do you have family / kids?

Last edited by kanecvr on 2016-11-26, 07:44. Edited 3 times in total.

Reply 2 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
rein_ein wrote:

Maybe it's just me but internet also good because:

Curses! You have seen trough my disguise!!!

real_me.jpg
Filename
real_me.jpg
File size
843.09 KiB
Views
File license

I'm well aware most people on this forum are not keen on divulging too much about themselves, and that's OK.

Last edited by kanecvr on 2016-11-23, 18:06. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 3 of 71, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

There's nothing much to really say about me...

I'm 24, unemployed, no drivers license, and struggling with chronic depression and anxiety. I still live with my parents and can't drive due to my anxiety problems... that and there's no way in hell I could afford mandatory car insurance. I also believe I'm a dragon cursed to live the lives of useless human beings, but let's not get into that...

As for what I do in life, it's stated already that I'm unemployed (not currently seeking any kind of job here in town because my issues would make it complicated...) so most of what I do in life is just sit alone in my room 24/7 infront of my barely functioning\running on borrowed time PC.

I'm a jack of all trades master of none, I make stupid arrangements in Impulse Tracker and I also do very lame low poly 3D modelling for Unreal. Unreal is the one game I play the most, the original and first Unreal. I've made plenty of stupid mods over the years for that game, many of which steal assets from other games because I'm desperate for my stuff to sound "unique" and I grew tired of people using the same sets of sounds over and over in different ways that it's gone all "stale" to me.

I tried to make mods for Unreal Tournament (UT99) but due to the massive differences between U1 and UT99's netcode and how the GameInfo's are setup I gave up pretty damn fast. I still play UT99 for the mods other people have made and for multiplayer purposes when I can.

Another game I've made extensive (somewhat) mods for is Starsiege: Tribes, it's really easy to mod that game yet at the same time really complicated to do some stuff in due to the engine using real world measurements and trigonometric functions, all stemming from the fact it runs on a "simulator" based engine. I made exactly 1 mod for Tribes 2 and it was very lame and I didn't do much with it to make it any better than most mods that were already out and played thoroughly.

My first PC was from Quantex, it had a STB Velocity something or other SVGA card paired with two VooDoo 2 accelerators in SLI arrangement. It came with the following games: Heavy Gear, Battlezone and I'76 Nitro Pak. Pretty much all the games that pushed the decrepit Mechwarrior 2 engine to it's absolute limit. Oh and it had a Aureal Vortex 2 card that burned out or something, never did get that card working right and drivers were a absolute abysmal nightmare to work with. Would always get loud garbage audio after just a minute of gameplay with A3D sound enabled. I almost forgot to mention it had a Pentium 2, you know, those weird cartridge based processors that plugs into a slot.

I currently run and have the most experience in Linux because Microsoft decided to get retarded with Windows ever since 8.x and now 10. I rather have a OS I can setup my way than deal with something that was designed to look like a mobile device OS... not to mention Linux has no price tag and I do not and will not ever have the money to pay for Windows or most any proprietary software. Most of the stuff I own was given to me as gifts over the years, like Christmas and my stupid birthday.

If it's not already obvious I'm a very pessimistic and cynical individual, I hate myself and my life and I struggle to find continuing reason to go on. Whenever someone gives me positive attention I get very confused as to why anyone would bother with someone like me or with anything I made.

Whenever I get any time alone on the internet, typically when my entire family goes to sleep... I will often consider streaming myself playing some old game or a game nobody would care about. Anybody is welcome to watch if they are really bored and don't mind seeing a soulless person like myself on microphone + camera.

Here's what I unfortunately look like in the real world, it's currently freezing where I'm at so I'm wearing a beanie to stay warm:
zXBi2ZH.png
My webcam sucks and is based on old sensors I imagine.

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 4 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

@DracoNihil - I kind of get most of what you're saying. I used to have extended periods where I sit in my room and watch anime or mess around with old hardware. And by extended I mean weeks. When I'd slump into this depression I would call a friend and if none is available I'd just drive over to their place and hang out for 5-10 minutes. I find that human contact helps. It was best when I could go out and see people, have a drink and hold a conversation. Too much time spent around people makes me anxious, and I feel the need to retreat to my man-cave for another extended period of time, then the cycle repeats itself. I've tried anxiety medicine, but it' s not really warranted in my case. I find that I can control the anxiety (to an extent) by sheer will - if that doesn't work I take a deep breath, gather myself and focus on the task on hand - that works for me 100% of the time. Anxiety medicine makes me extremely apathetic - to a degree that I become a real asshole, so I avoid it entirely.

I lived with my sister for two years, then I my gf moved in, so we lived like that for another 4 years. In the meantime my sister's bf moved in as well - this in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment. None of us could afford to move out and get another place because wages here are a joke. Still, I plowed trough medschool while making some cash on the side wither fixing computers at home or cars at my (rented shitty) garage,and with financial help from my parents. It took great effort at first to get up in the morning and sit in a room filled with people, 99% of witch 4-6 years younger then me - but I made friends, we had fun, and when this got too overwhelming I'd take a weekend + a couple of days off. I couldn't afford to take days off too often, but when I did I made them count.

Sitting at home alone most of the time did not help. My sister was gone most of the day, and my GF was gone most of the time because of school and a part-time job. I felt pretty lonely most of the time. Life f**ing sucks when you can't find a clear purpose. For me it's been my (expensive) hobbies witch need lots of money to be fed. For the last couple of years I've had to stop working on my E30 (the old black BMW) because I couldn't afford to anymore so right now it's siting in a parking space under my apartment. It's been sitting for about 1.5 years... 🙁 It was my dad's car, and I have very fond childhood memories of it. The silver one I bought with my folks help. It was dirt cheap when I got it. It had some issues witch I fixed myself, and it's been my daily driver for the last 3.5 years. The bike I got this year. Haven't had a chance to ride it much yet since I got it off-season and I don't really have any gear. I got it so I can endure trough some of the infuriating traffic in my city - it also gets much better gas mileage then my daily driver, so I'm hoping it will pay for itself in a couple of years.

I feel a lot better about myself now - I was very depressed after finishing collage, not being able to find a stable, decent paying job - but after 6 years of plowing trough medschool, part time jobs, lots of studying and work, I was able to buy a nice apartment on credit (mortgage in the US?) witch i will be paying for the next 22 years - but hey - I get to live alone (with my gf), I have a great job (still have shitty pay - a medical resident earns under 400 euro / month here) and most importantly I feel good about myself.

My hobbies have always been weird - cars are not that big here in Romania (because of low-ish wages and high cost of the hobby) - none of my friends are into cars, and the people I know that are into cars are a bit on the douche side... Computers and retro stuff - same - I only know 2-3 people and I met them on forums. I'm not a very social person. I don't like to drink, I don't dance, I don't like crowds and loud music, so there's very little stuff I could do - but I have a good friend who comes over occasionally and we play stuff like World of Tanks - I sometimes play WoW with my sister - but it's not as much fun since she and here BF are really into the game and are way further ahead then me. I go out to quiet bars or invite friends over to my place. We talk about politics, history, philosophy and stuff like that - since we don't really share hobbies.

I've also dabbled into mods - I made a few units for Red Alert 1, and wanted to make an addon for the game based on the same engine - but due to built-in limitations (fixed unit number) I abandoned the project, moving on to openRA.

You can find the mod here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-origins

Here are some gameplay videos of you're interested (pretty early version of the mod featured in these)

NOD gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCNUpYNbIqA
GDI gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PhpZmmnadY

It's a mod that allows you to play as GDI, NOD, the Allies and the Soviets, as well as a 5th faction - SpecOps9 - the precursor to GDI. I really wanted a huge campaign bridging the events of Red Alert (1) and the events of Tiberian Dawn - how Kane came to power after assasinating the URSS leader, how the Brotherhood was created in the aftermath of the fall of the URSS and how the GDI came to be. as well as how Tiberium came to earth - but so far the openRA devs have been focusing exclusively on multi-player components and supporting more games with their engine, so critical stuff like saving and loading a game is still not possible. Here's some shots from my mod:

Allied railgun tank - uses the body of the soviet heavy tank and the turret of the GDI medium tank from CnC, plus a modified gun barrel I added in sprite for sprite in .shp editor.
yfbvtRl.png KW3nXH3.png

Spec ops 9 ion cannon uplink / tech center:
3pzK7Cq.jpg

Allied railgun turret (why should only the soviets have tier 2 defences?) - made entirely in 3dsmax, using a premade scene with camera rotaion and lighting set up so that the render output is 32 sprites that would look like something out of CnC, then reworked in .shp editor.
MfIizK1.jpg
V3vL3UV.jpg

New soviet units - katyusha MLRS and the ISU-152
dueTg5o.png

GDI tanks attacking a soviet base: SId6qwr.jpg

I've stopped working on the mod a couple of years ago, but I'll get back to it if I find an easy to use 2d rts engine with little to no programming skills required (I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing code, and frankly not very good at it) or if the openRA devs implement the features i need.

Reply 6 of 71, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
kanecvr wrote:

I find that human contact helps.

Yeah unfortunately I have only like, one friend that's a few hours away from me that can visit me at off times. It's better than nothing though so I understand your point here.

kanecvr wrote:

I've also dabbled into mods - I made a few units for Red Alert 1, and wanted to make an addon for the game based on the same engine - but due to built-in limitations (fixed unit number) I abandoned the project, moving on to openRA.

Looks interesting, I never seen mods for C&C games before. First time I ever dealt with mods to a RTS game was Total Annihilation, which had this interesting "War40k" based mod.

It must be a PITA to make assets for the old C&C games, I was never good at pixel art (or any art for that matter...)

Jade Falcon wrote:
http://www.gfi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HRIssues.gif […]
Show full quote

HRIssues.gif

Uh?

― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 7 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
DracoNihil wrote:

It must be a PITA to make assets for the old C&C games, I was never good at pixel art (or any art for that matter...)

everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I suck at programming, but I'm pretty proficient at 3d modeling (except for character modeling - I hate that) and really proficient with photoshop. I'm also fairly decent at pixel art. I used to do it in paint A LOT when I was a kid.

Friend-wise, I was lucky. My sister introduced me to my current girlfriend, who introduced me to lots of my friends. The rest are from work / medschool. Work can be a pain in the ass, but if you find something you like, you'll meet like minded people and maybe make friends. It helped me a great deal.

DracoNihil wrote:
Jade Falcon wrote:
http://www.gfi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HRIssues.gif […]
Show full quote

HRIssues.gif

Uh?

He's probably reacting to my mod. I don't mind tough - criticism can lead to betterment.

Reply 10 of 71, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

But I can't be a basement dweller because I occasionally go outside to get stuff from the local convenience store, and I actually live on the top floor of my parents house. Our basement is a health hazard to live in.

― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 11 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Jade Falcon wrote:

He's probably reacting to my mod. I don't mind tough - criticism can lead to betterment.

No it a reaction to the basement dwellers.

Way to go dude.

Reply 12 of 71, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
kanecvr wrote:
Jade Falcon wrote:

No it a reaction to the basement dwellers.

Way to go dude.

^^this

Btw, nice to see someone else who modded these early C&C games. They were not that easy to mod and were very limited in a way.

And I suppose I'm more of an attic dweller then? I never even heard of that word before I read it here.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 14 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
mrau wrote:

you guys look a little bit suspicious to me 😁 i better not share too much, lest i find myself unwillingly playing a game :>

nah dude it's all good - nothig to worry about!

*quickly hides IP tracing software with alt-tab 😊

James-F wrote:
I'm 30, I speak, read and write 3 languages: English, Russian and Hebrew, I live in Israel, and currently a student of electrica […]
Show full quote

I'm 30, I speak, read and write 3 languages: English, Russian and Hebrew, I live in Israel, and currently a student of electrical engineering.
I also play the electric guitar and tinker with electronics and audio equipment.
Surprise! 😁

I'm 99% sure this thread will not get rolling, people are very private.
Not everyone has nothing to hide from the FBI... especially grown man who like to play old dos games. 🤣

LhrSTygm.jpg

I totally forgot about my guitars... somehow it didn't register as a hobby for me 😜 - I don't play alot, but I do at least a hour or two once every couple of days. I'm not very good since I don't have the patience (or time) to practice as much as I'd need.

Reply 15 of 71, by ScoutPilot19

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello Everyone ! My name is Iakov Khalip, Jr. First of all I'm a photographer - I gain money with Digital Camera and prefer to make pictures for the Art in film... I work in the MAMM Museum in Moscow. My grandfather was a classic of Soviet Photography, he worked in photography from mid 1920s to late 1970s - I was named after him and try to I continue his traditons. Always in my life I was sure, that "in good old times everything was better" - even as a child I was drawing wooden Biplanes and 1920-30-s era cars instead of Ferrari's or jet fighters like other children...

So my opinion, my vision is that the Ages must not change one another, but accumulate, synnergize - I don't mind the Future to come, But I don't want the Past to disappear...) So I like paper books, tape players, mechanic watches and use all that and other obsolete stuff in my life as I used to) ... In 2006 I was at my friend's place - they've found a 486 laptop and were to put it to trash ... I asked them to give it to me - as it looked cool - it was Compaq Contura 430cx. At that time I realised, that many of the computers I dreamed of in 1980s and 1990s are still on somebody's attic's, in garages, country places, etc... In my collection I have PC's from 8088 to PIII, Macs from 1989 to 1999, Amiga 3000 and some Soviet Machines... I still like to play old-games, and learning C and Pascal for DOS.) the first computer at my home was Amstrad PCW 8512 - from 1988 to 1995 - when we ordered in the USA a Pentium-1 machine, which is still in working condition)

Other my hobbies... I have some old electric guitars, including semielectrical 1971' Orfeus - Bulgarian replica of 1950's Fender... Also my grandmother from mother's side used to fly in a aero-club in the 1930's on a Polikarpov Po-2 Biplane - stories about that impressed me - so other my hobby is the history of WW1 aviation - and that's why Red Baron II & I are some of my most played and loved games of all times) Also I'm a Tolkien fan and like all-that not-very-known-to-the-others-music like the Grateful Dead, Marc Bolan T.rex/Tyrrazazaurus Rex, Crossby-Stills-Nash&Young, etc...

Reply 16 of 71, by kanecvr

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
ScoutPilot19 wrote:

Hello Everyone ! My name is Iakov Khalip, Jr. First of all I'm a photographer - I gain money with Digital Camera and prefer to make pictures for the Art in film... I work in the MAMM Museum in Moscow. My grandfather was a classic of Soviet Photography, he worked in photography from mid 1920s to late 1970s - I was named after him and try to I continue his traditons. Always in my life I was sure, that "in good old times everything was better" - even as a child I was drawing wooden Biplanes and 1920-30-s era cars instead of Ferrari's or jet fighters like other children...

So my opinion, my vision is that the Ages must not change one another, but accumulate, synnergize - I don't mind the Future to come, But I don't want the Past to disappear...) So I like paper books, tape players, mechanic watches and use all that and other obsolete stuff in my life as I used to) ... In 2006 I was at my friend's place - they've found a 486 laptop and were to put it to trash ... I asked them to give it to me - as it looked cool - it was Compaq Contura 430cx. At that time I realised, that many of the computers I dreamed of in 1980s and 1990s are still on somebody's attic's, in garages, country places, etc... In my collection I have PC's from 8088 to PIII, Macs from 1989 to 1999, Amiga 3000 and some Soviet Machines... I still like to play old-games, and learning C and Pascal for DOS.) the first computer at my home was Amstrad PCW 8512 - from 1988 to 1995 - when we ordered in the USA a Pentium-1 machine, which is still in working condition)

Other my hobbies... I have some old electric guitars, including semielectrical 1971' Orfeus - Bulgarian replica of 1950's Fender... Also my grandmother from mother's side used to fly in a aero-club in the 1930's on a Polikarpov Po-2 Biplane - stories about that impressed me - so other my hobby is the history of WW1 aviation - and that's why Red Baron II & I are some of my most played and loved games of all times) Also I'm a Tolkien fan and like all-that not-very-known-to-the-others-music like the Grateful Dead, Marc Bolan T.rex/Tyrrazazaurus Rex, Crossby-Stills-Nash&Young, etc...

That's a very interesting story. Welcome to Vogons!

It seems there's quite a few vogons members with musical interests, be it electric guitars or MIDI music / keyboards. 😀 I have a few old guitars myself - an old Stagg (telecaster copy) - made in the early 80's I think - I'm currently having it completly reconditioned since it's pretty beat up. It was my first guitar. It's made out of a sold piece of heavy red colored wood (under the paint it's reddish). The pickups are crap, so I'm replacing the bridge pickup with a Seymour Duncan Little 59' humbucker and the neck pickup with an original Fender pickup I picked up from a friend who upgraded. I also have an old romanian guitar - a Regin - it's a Gipson clone. Never tried playing it since the neck is quite bent and the truss-rod broke off and won't adjust the neck.

The ones in the picture are an Ibanez GRG121DX and a V74E. The V74 is made out of bamboo (top and bottom) and rosewood (sides and neck). It has the warmest sound out of all reasonably priced acoustic guitars I've played. The GRG121 is very flexible and easy to play. Ibanez says (lies) that the body is mahogany, but it's extremely light so I highly doubt it. It sounds pretty good, it's easy to play and it can easily emulate the sound of other guitars. It was also reasonably priced.

Reply 17 of 71, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Not much to say about myself eighter....

My_Self-01.jpg
Filename
My_Self-01.jpg
File size
153.84 KiB
Views
File license

I am 40 (41 by Feb.) and retired before time. So my income is a small pension.
This is due to the fact that I was diagnosed with a-typical aspergers syndrome in mild degree.
I was finally diagnosed at the age of 38. Yay me... 🤣

I have allways gotten tired over nothing, can't do more than one big thing a day, find it hard
to deal with large crowds and having difficulties to learn.
Basically translated to me not being able to work, and a complete mental breakdown due
finishing my education in 2013, because of stress. I payed a high price for a piece of paper.
Yeah... Anxiaty is the cost that I have payed for that piece of paper.
It breaks out when too much noise and high volume noise is around me.
Social wise. I really find it hard to socialise, as I need to figure out body language, the way
people speak and the words they say. Combining them and figure out the puzzle.
It is like a riddle every single time. A riddle that comes naturally to other people, in wich
they do not have to think deep about how to solve it on every social occation.
The only thing that help me give a damn about it are alcohol, and I simply hate being drunk.

So yeah... Not like I don't want to be social, I simply lack natural skills.
Born with it, taking it to the grave..... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Only medicine would potentially be genmanipulation. (Mutant vikings from outher space. 🤣)

My education is webprogrammer, wich I finalized in 2013. I have a bunch of other unfinished
educations. That is stuff such as pedagogue (stopped halfway through in 2003) and pottery maker
Wich I stopped after second semester in 1996, due to lack of number of open apprenticeship's
nationwide. We were 25 on the team of students, only 3 got a contract for an apprenticeship.
(one of the 3 had to travel to Switzerland in order to get one)

For the personal part, my interrests, they are of course old computers, cooking food, and
painting on canvas with oil or water based paint. I read a lot of international news too.

Hobby-01.jpg
Filename
Hobby-01.jpg
File size
215.47 KiB
Views
File license
Hobby-02.jpg
Filename
Hobby-02.jpg
File size
161.04 KiB
Views
File license
Hobby-03.jpg
Filename
Hobby-03.jpg
File size
316.22 KiB
Views
File license
Hobby-04.jpg
Filename
Hobby-04.jpg
File size
152.35 KiB
Views
File license

That's a 24hour "raised" bread, baked in a cast iron pot, wraps with salmon and vegetables,
spare ribs and a sample of my painting skills.

Music.... Well... I am a metal head. I love bands such as Dopethrone and Electric Wizard.
Yet I like bands such as Dozer, Soundgarden, Kyuss, Sleep and Acid king too.
And classic music. Vivaldi, Chopin and Mozart rulez...
If it's heavy and roaring, I am usually keen to like it. 😀

Children. Yes. I have two. A daughter who just turned 8 and a son who will turn 6 in Januaery.
I will do anything for them. Yet they live by their mother and they are visiting me every 3 weekends.
Plus I travel to visit them at their mothers place every wednesday.

My home is a small house, in wich I live with my fiancy. She is 25 years old, so aprox 14,5 between us.
Anyway... We mix together, so age do not count.

Last edited by brostenen on 2016-11-24, 23:20. Edited 2 times in total.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Reply 18 of 71, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

brostenen, you look absolutely amazing! 😁

Btw, I can relate to a lot that's been mentioned so far.

I have a bit of a paranoid ...thingy though 😊

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 19 of 71, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Tetrium wrote:

brostenen, you look absolutely amazing! 😁

Btw, I can relate to a lot that's been mentioned so far.

I have a bit of a paranoid ...thingy though 😊

Thanks... Yeah. I have been called Jesus before. Some actually say that I look like this dude:

dr4.jpg

I am not that bad by the way. Far from actually. 🤣

Paranoia is a shitty thing. I have seen them close up a couple of times.
One person had so much, that he went to the closed ward on a mental institution.
He was really sick, and thought that all doctors were nazi's in disguise.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011