VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 220 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Here TheMANs install applications CD, that I finally got this night.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6NWC33B

http://www.multiupload.com/9T0PVWOXWS

Reply 221 of 442, by kithylin

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Add this to the list: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6488573/Creat … all_Gold_CD-ROM

I took 'retro games 100's AWE64 Gold install cd and made a torrent of it so multiple folks can help source it, and so it stays alive in case mediafire kills it, since it's probably one of the rarer discs out there.

yes i know i also posted this in another thread, but this seems to be 'the definitive sound blaster thread' so also cross-posting here.

Reply 222 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Guys I have just done a rough check through all the uploads , and all those isos combined (not singled) has had more than 1000 (1136 on multiupload alone to be exact and 1087 on megaupload alone ) downloads. And one of them has gotten downloaded more than 150 times. So it is insanely awesome, what we as a group of individuals has gathered around upon. And I will fucking do it again, if I should. Cause sharing is definitely caring.

Reply 223 of 442, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
kithylin wrote:

Add this to the list: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6488573/Creat … all_Gold_CD-ROM

I took 'retro games 100's AWE64 Gold install cd and made a torrent of it so multiple folks can help source it, and so it stays alive in case mediafire kills it, since it's probably one of the rarer discs out there.

yes i know i also posted this in another thread, but this seems to be 'the definitive sound blaster thread' so also cross-posting here.

Nice going mentioning VOGONS and the name of the original poster so if Creative decides to sue someone they know just where to go. You should delete that torrent from TPB and stop hosting it immediately before you land someone in jail. The material contained on that CD is NOT in the public domain and if the authorities see it they will think VOGONS is secretly a warez trading site and we could all end up under investigation. Never repost someone else's files anywhere without asking them first.

Reply 225 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I have just been date banned by reporting my own post on The Vintage Computer Forums, about deleting the reference to the 4.01 drivers reference. Because I cursed a lot... I am actually fucking shocked. Oh well, I will then stay the fuck away from that place.
So much for that shit, if any of the moderators (from TVCF) reads this thread, well I do not give a toss about it. And it concludes my opinion about the moderators there, and that is. They are a bunch of wankers and tossers. So fuck them, and fuck that ! if they can not take the heat, or they do not like the smell in the bakery. Then they get the fuck out of Dodge. But if any moderator disagrees with the ban, then speak up here, cause that will make a difference towards the individual.

Reply 226 of 442, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Why are you bringing other forum drama no one cares about in a driver thread here? We aren't furries. Your swearing problem's your own fault, so there is no need for some rallying and cross-forum hostility.

And TPB is stupid for drivers, and it probably goes against the rules here too, smearing VOGONS into a pirate vicinity is kind of dirty. it's as bad as that 'full openarena version' build that was Q3+Team Arena with OA binaries I saw once.

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 228 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

WolverineDK, can you let me know the exact titles of the CDs posted by TheMAN, so that I can merge your links with the appropriate label in the post? Thanks.

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 229 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:

WolverineDK, can you let me know the exact titles of the CDs posted by TheMAN, so that I can merge your links with the appropriate label in the post? Thanks.

That I can not, because of the banning. I can not even see the forum(threads). I just get the message I am banned. But what I can do, is deleting the upload (4.01) from megaupload, and multiupload , which I have just done.

leileilol: I am "bringing" it over, so I can vent just a tiny bit over double standardised BS. Now it is done, then I am all right.

Reply 230 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:
Malik wrote:

That I can not, because of the banning. I can not even see the forum(threads). I just get the message I am banned. But what I can do, is deleting the upload (4.01) from megaupload, and multiupload , which I have just done.

Err.. I meant the cd mirrors you recently posted here in vogons, just a few posts above this..

EDIT : And also the mirrors you posted on your birthday, on the previous page...

Last edited by Malik on 2011-06-26, 10:11. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 231 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:
Malik wrote:

Err.. I meant the cd mirrors you recently posted here in vogons, just a few posts above this..

Oh okay 😀 sure thing mate 😀

Reply 232 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Malik: the "exact" titles would probably be "TheMANs" Soundblaster Live Driver revision CD. The Other One is probably "TheMANs" Soundblaster Live install applications CD revision.
But please ask TheMAN, cause I think he will probably be of more help than I.

Reply 233 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:

Malik: the "exact" titles would probably be "TheMANs" Soundblaster Live Driver revision CD. The Other One is probably "TheMANs" Soundblaster Live install applications CD revision.

Alright, sure. Thanks, Wolverine!

Reply 234 of 442, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Malik wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:

Alright, sure. Thanks, Wolverine!

Any time mate, any time 😀 that is what I am here for, to help 😀

Reply 235 of 442, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

*****FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO CONTINUEREADING ON-TOPIC, PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!*****

Dang, I better start following this thread!

Is there any SB ISO file you may still be looking for?
I'll see what I can find, I know I have 2 or 3 of those disks laying around.

Edit2:The link has been fixed! Lets continue with our project, shall we? 😉

Last edited by Tetrium on 2011-07-01, 14:32. Edited 8 times in total.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 237 of 442, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

-deleted-

EDIT : Thanks Qbix for removing the post by kathylin! :

Edit by Qbix: Removed one of the kathlyns posts. I'll keep on eye on this thread in case more assistance is required

This will be the last post to delete, I think. Thanks a lot, guys!

Last edited by Malik on 2011-06-27, 23:18. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 238 of 442, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

-Deleted-

I hereby grant any forum moderator full permission to delete this single post

Last edited by Tetrium on 2011-06-28, 19:40. Edited 4 times in total.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!