List the PC games that you have beaten

Topic actions

Reply 160 of 772, by vetz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
DosFreak wrote:

Finished Alan Wake and Max Payne 3 today.

Now what should I play.

Haha, those are the last two games I also finished!

Rage is next for me 😉

3D Accelerated Games List (Proprietary APIs - No 3DFX/Direct3D)
3D Acceleration Comparison Episodes

Reply 163 of 772, by jmrydholm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Working on a fresh start of the Mass Effect Trilogy here on my new laptop (I beat ME1 numerous times, but haven't actually finished 2 or 3 yet due to my m11x's untimely demise...)

Games I should have beaten by now:
Ultima V - been working on the final dungeon since 1988
Planescape Torment
Alan Wake
GTA4
Splatterhouse (PS3)

Games I jumped around the room in happiness after FINALLY beating:
Thexder (it never ends!)
Ghostbusters on the Sega Master system when I was about 7 years old
Uncharted when I was 28 years old, still jumped around the room
Splatterhouse 3 (Sega Genesis)

Edit:
Games I haven't yet beaten that take forever but I don't mind:
The Elder Scrolls series - natch
Gauntlet

"The height of strategy, is to attack your opponent’s strategy” -Sun Tzu
“Make your fighting stance, your everyday stance and make your everyday stance, your fighting stance.” - Musashi
SET BLASTER = A220 I5 D1 T3 P330 E620 OMG WTF BBQ

Reply 164 of 772, by VileR

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
jmrydholm wrote:

Thexder (it never ends!)

😳 I salute you - that is one fine achievement. Don't think I've ever gotten past level 6!

[ WEB ] - [ BLOG ] - [ TUBE ] - [ CODE ]

Reply 165 of 772, by jmrydholm

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
VileRancour wrote:
jmrydholm wrote:

Thexder (it never ends!)

😳 I salute you - that is one fine achievement. Don't think I've ever gotten past level 6!

I cheated. 😜 DosBox with a memory editor, I just wanted to see what happened at the end after all these years. I did beat Neo Thexder fair and square on the PS3. Only 10 levels instead of 16!

"The height of strategy, is to attack your opponent’s strategy” -Sun Tzu
“Make your fighting stance, your everyday stance and make your everyday stance, your fighting stance.” - Musashi
SET BLASTER = A220 I5 D1 T3 P330 E620 OMG WTF BBQ

Reply 166 of 772, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Finished DawnGuard DLC for Skyrim today

Added 14 more hours to the game so finished at 126 hours

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 169 of 772, by bushwack

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
memsys wrote:

Going to wait a bit before playing Dawnguard . €20 is a bit too pricey .

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'll just wait until they get all the DLC out and then buy them all once they hit a Steam sale, 🤣.

I started playing a second playthough of Skyrim but lost interest. Went back to Fallout...I did beat all the New Vegas DLC a couple weeks ago. Glad I waited till they were all out and played them all in a row in a single play through. Course I pretty much did the same thing with Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Reply 171 of 772, by CapnCrunch53

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I beat Driver: San Francisco last night. Very fun game; I enjoyed it immensely and the car selection was practically tailor-made for me 😁

In fact it inspired me to get a nice boxed copy of the original Driver; I've been wanting to try that on my Voodoo2 rig. After that I should beat Driver 2, I've played it a ton but never gotten past the first half of the game.

PCs, Macs, old and new... too much stuff.

Reply 172 of 772, by Iris030380

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Beaten so many games since owning my first PC in 1992, but some of the most satisfying, or at least memorable, are :

Fallout Tactics - Gets silly about 2/3rds into game, but last 2 missions are pure Fallout perfection!
Morrowind - Started playing in 2003, didn't beat the game until playthough number 5 in 2010! Breathtaking game.
Hand of Fate 2 - Strange that I remember this one. Beat it back around 1995.
X-Com III - Apocalypse - Truly masterful tactics game. Became so OP by the end they didn't stand a chance! 🤣
Skynet - Stuck on the waterpipe part for over a week. Thats a long time when you're 16.
Deus Ex - Like Morrowind, didn't want this one to end.

I5-2500K @ 4.0Ghz + R9 290 + 8GB DDR3 1333 :: I3-540 @ 4.2 GHZ + 6870 4GB DDR3 2000 :: E6300 @ 2.7 GHZ + 1950XTX 2GB DDR2 800 :: A64 3700 + 1950PRO AGP 2GB DDR400 :: K63+ @ 550MHZ + V2 SLI 256 PC133:: P200 + MYSTIQUE / 3Dfx 128 PC66

Reply 175 of 772, by Stull

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
bushwack wrote:

Update today:
Lora Croft and the Guardian of Light. Seems strange that I played this.

I bought that game just for the co-op and it turned out to be a ton of fun. I was totally surprised.

Reply 178 of 772, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

BUMP (Shame on you people)

Bioshock Infinite

Started on the 27th and ended on the 29th.

I haven't played any games at all for the past 9 months so I was kind of rusty. This doesn't really matter for Bioshock Infinite since you just respawn at your last checkpoint and only lose some money. I was playing on the hard difficulty which I almost never do when playing a game the first time but I had the suspicion that like Bioshock 1 and 2 that it wouldn't be that hard and I was right. Sadly while the story, environment and the art were good It definetly will never go down as a classic like the Thief/SS games due to the gameplay not being very good.

Onward to Metro Last Light!

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline