VOGONS

Common searches

Now I'm REALLY thankful that I'm single....

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You know what,

I've been falling in love with my co-worker for a long time. Too bad, she just recently married about a couple of years ago. And of course, she's been keeping a safe distance from me ever since.

And mind you, I've been trying to honor her status as someone else's wife, respecting her decision to stay away from me. See, she is not a flirting type. Nope. Nossire. She's a 'good girl' type. Of course she's cute, and although many people say she's not beautiful, she's simply the sweetest woman I've ever known. But again, she's a 'good girl' type --she's definitely not your typical flirtatious bitch who flaunts her bare legs in front of the guys. No. She's the contrary.

So again, I tried to honor her status as a married woman, respecting her decision to stay away from me...

....ONLY TO FIND THAT SHE'S HAVING AFFAIR WITH SOMEONE OTHER GUY.

Alright, it seems it's not a sexual affair --only emotional affair. But damn....

You wonder how am I feeling right now? Of course I'm crushed. Royally fucked.

But then again, if there's anything I'm thankful about, it is the fact that I AM SINGLE.

How's HER HUSBAND gonna feel if he discovered that his good wife --good wife, since she's definitely a good girl type-- is cheating on him? And yes, emotional affair is still an affair nonetheless.

Now I'm thankful that I'm not her husband.

And most of all, I'm really thankful that I'm a free, single guy.

A free, single guy.

A free, single guy.

By the way, I just went to a brothel last night, trying to find some distraction. And somehow, I couldn't help but thinking: "PROSTITUTES DO NOT CHEAT, WIVES DO."

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 1 of 1, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Oh well, I could give you many different point of views with that, and about her affair. Since the husband could maybe know, and accept and encourage it. Or something else, but yes an affair is an affair. But it is only cheating, if the husband doesn´t know. Or he doesn´t approve of it. Heck we will never know 😀