VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by OCTAGRAM

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, everybody!

I hope it is right place to ask.

I'm looking for a game that I was playing many years ago. I failed to find its name.

The closest game I've found is Marble Blast Gold:
35669577.th.png

Common properties:
Player guides the ball through obstacles. Ball must collect crystals to complete the level. It is easy to fall down.

Differences are as follows:
In the game I'm looking for:
The ball is bouncing constantly. And the board is advancing constantly. You can't infinitelly stay on one place.

Another 2 similar games:

Jump'n'Roll:
Jump_n_Rollklein.gif

Marble Madness:
225px-Marblemadnessscreenshot.png

Marble Madness has stereometric projection. Other games on screenshot has perspective view. The game I was playing in has a view from top.

Consider Star Goose:
1156860347_1.jpg

In Star Goose, the board is constantly advancing (so does board in my game). The board is moving down the screen. The ship (and ball in my game) is moving up the board.

Star Goose ship can move left/right/up/down on the screen (so does ball in my game). A board is dividied into a squares by grid. So does board in my game.

I can remember red and blue crystals in my game, but I'm not sure if it was required to gather them. I can also remember special squares that change the direction of board. Screen starts scrolling down instead of up. And vice versa if you push another opposite direction changer.

Reply 2 of 5, by OCTAGRAM

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have checked Oxyd screenshots. The board is clearly bounded by walls (instead, it should be easy to fall out) and is not about to scroll.

I can't find screenshots of PerOxyd, but I've found this page.

Per.Oxyd #8 should be identical to the appropriate original Per.Oxyd level.

And the level (said to identical) is not what I'm looking for. The reason are the same as for Oxyd.