VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm looking for the Voodoo2 patch for the game Pandemonium which seem to have vanished from cyberspace (all d/l links are dead)

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 2 of 11, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Davros wrote:

That's for Pandemonium 2

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 5 of 11, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I deleted the bumps. This post has only been here for 5 days. Anymore bumps and I'll close it.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 6 of 11, by Flashback

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Still had the patch on my '98 partition if you still need. I know the file says pand2v2 but this is for Pandemonium 1 - I never renamed the file or anything.

Attachments

• Filename
    pand2v2.zip
    File size
    223.81 KiB
    Downloads
    647 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 7 of 11, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hey Flashback, Could you submit that to Patches Scrolls? Not sure what the submittal process is but if one person needed the patch I'm sure there are others.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 8 of 11, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

You'd be better off just telling them to correct the description for the file they already have linked by Davros above, because it's the same file.

Intel CC820 | PIII 667 | 2x128MB SDRAM | 3Dfx Voodoo 5 5500 @ Dell P790 | Creative SB PCI128 | Fujitsu MPC3064AT 6GB + QUANTUM FIREBALLlct10 10 GB | SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-608 | IOMEGA ZIP 100 | Realtek RTL8139C | Agere Win Modem

Reply 11 of 11, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Is there a way to make Pandemonium use a Voodoo5 card??? The above v2 patch does not work...

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website