VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Telltale Games is celebrating their 5th anniversary. All of their single episodes are only $5 until June 17 when you use this coupon code: BAR-CFH-S27-95K. If you haven’t played their Sam & Max adventures, you suck and should go get them now.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 2, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

How do the downloads work? Any DRM?

I skipped the online Season 1 and bought the DVD when it came out, all I had to use for that was a NOCD patch.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 2, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

“Telltale's games don't have any practical install limit -- you can play the game at home, on your PC at work when nobody's looking, on your laptop, your media center PC, etc, and nothing in the games will yell at you. To unlock the games all you have to do is login with your forum username and password and it will activate for you. (If that doesn't work, you can look up your serial number and enter it manually. If that doesn't work, against all odds, you can write in to support or submit a hardware-keyed number to the activation system, to give you a manual override code... but these things happen next to never, and are just safeguards in case people run in to trouble.)”

Yes, it’s my fault.